Major Mobile Security Market participants include Microsoft Corporation, Google LLC, IBM Corporation, Lookout, Inc., Apple, Inc., Kaspersky Lab, Intel Corporation, VMware, Inc., AVG Technologies, Symantec Corporation, F – Secure Corporation, Oracle Corporation, NortonLifeLock, Inc, Zimperium, Giesecke+Devrient GmbH
The recently released Fortune Business Insights research on the Global Consumer Mobile Security Market survey report provides facts and statistics regarding market structure and size. GlobalMobile Security Market Statistics Research report presents an in-depth analysis of the Mobile Security Market size, growth, share, segments, manufacturers, and forecast, competition landscape and growth opportunity. The research’s goal is to provide market data and strategic insights to help decision-makers make educated investment decisions while also identifying potential gaps and development possibilities.
Get Sample PDF Brochure:
Worldwide mobile security market size stood at USD 34.94 Billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 103.45 Billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of 14.6% during the forecast period.
Companies Profiled in the Global Mobile Security Market:
- Microsoft Corporation (New Mexico, United States)
- Google LLC (California, United States)
- IBM Corporation (New York, United States)
- Lookout, Inc. (California, United States)
- Apple, Inc. (California, United States)
- Kaspersky Lab (Moscow, Russia)
- Intel Corporation (California, United States)
- VMware, Inc. (California, United States)
- AVG Technologies (Prague, Czech Republic)
- Symantec Corporation (Arizona, United States)
- F Secure Corporation (Helsinki, Finland)
- Oracle Corporation (California, United States)
- NortonLifeLock, Inc. (Arizona, United States)
- Zimperium (Texas, United States)
- Giesecke+Devrient GmbH (Munich, Germany)
Increasing Adoption of Enterprise Mobility Solutions to Promote Growth
Enterprise mobility solutions ensure that the organizations enable the employees to adopt secure mobile devices. In addition to this, it involves securing corporate data present in the mobile devices of the employees to prevent data theft and economic loss. Furthermore, emergence of technologies such as internet of things (ioT) and machine learning is enabling the enterprises to promote enterprise mobility among its employees. According to a report by the Soti, Inc., about three fourth of the employees in the United States are expected to be introduced to the mobility working environment in the forthcoming years. Moreover, increasing risk of cyberattacks and malware is expected to drive the demand for the global mobile security market during the projected horizon.
Ask For Customization:
What exactly is included in the Report?
Industry Trends and Developments:In this section, the authors of the research discuss the significant trends and developments that are occurring in the Mobile Security Market place, as well as their expected impact on the overall growth.
Analysis of the industry’s size and forecast:The industry analysts have provided information on the size of the industry from both a value and volume standpoint, including historical, present and projected figures.
Future Prospects:In this portion of the study market participants are presented with information about the prospects that the Mobile Security Market is likely to supply them with.
The Competitive Landscape:This section of the study sheds light on the competitive landscape of the Mobile Security Market by examining the important strategies implemented by vendors to strengthen their position in the Mobile Security Market.
Study on Industry Segmentation:This section of the study contains a detailed overview of the important Mobile Security Market segments, which include product type, application, and vertical, among others.
In-Depth Regional Analysis:Vendors are provided with in-depth information about high-growth regions and their particular countries, allowing them to place their money in more profitable areas.
This Report Answers the Following Questions:
- What are the Mobile Security Market growth drivers, hindrances, and dynamics?
- Which companies would lead the market by generating the largest revenue?
- How will the companies surge the processes adoption amid the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Which region and segment would dominate the Mobile Security Market in the coming years?
Have Any Query? Speak to Our Analyst:
An Overview of the Impact of COVID-19 on this Market:
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are making continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
Mobile Security Market Segments:
- Identity and Access Management
- Data Security and Encryption
- Cloud Security
- Network Security
- Endpoint Security
- Web Security
- Application Security
- Professional Services
- Managed Services
By Operating System
- iOS and MacOS
- Others (Linux, Blackberry, etc.)
- IT and telecom
- Others (Transport, Logistics, etc.)
- North America (The U.S. and Canada)
- Europe (The U.K., Germany, France, Scandinavia, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Philippines, India and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- The Middle East and Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East and Africa)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
Buy Now – Mobile Security Market:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
Phone:US:+1 424 253 0390,UK: +44 2071 939123,APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Press Release Distributed by The Express Wire
To view the original version on The Express Wire visit Mobile Security Market Share to Touch USD 103.45 Billion by 2027 | Fortune Business Insights