(PRUnderground) June 11th, 2022
Owning an investment property is an excellent idea to meet your financial aspirations. It sounds just right. If not real estate, what would be the best way to invest? However, having to manage the property all by yourself can get overwhelming. That’s why most owners hire property managers to look after their properties. Why is it essential to have a property manager take care of your property? Let’s ask an expert.
We reached out to Lisa Hamielec, CEO of Citysearch Rental Network Inc., a 2022 ThreeBestRated® award-winning Property Management Company in Calgary, Alberta. She said there are several reasons a property management company’s help is needed for an owner, and some of the reasons are:
- Finding the right tenants: It is not so easy to find tenants who pay the rent without fail. And no one would want to have complaining and problematic tenants on their property. Property management companies take out that stress from the owners. They do a screening on all interested tenants to bring only the best possible tenants to live on the property. They can also promote your property in a way it reaches a larger audience.
- Competitive rental rates: Property managers knows the current market trends and enforce rental rates that are competitive for today’s market.
- Property managers know the law: Not all owners are aware of the Residential Tenancies Act. But property managers are someone who knows the law and acts according to it. So that owners are out of any kind of legal hassles.
- Round-the-clock support: Property managers will attend to all of the tenant’s complaints and assist them in fixing their issues 24/7.
- Inspection: They thoroughly check the property before a tenant moves in and after a tenant moves out to make sure the property is protected and in good health.
Having a property manager to look after your property is the best choice you can make for yourself and your property.
About Citysearch Rental Network Inc.
Started in 1979, Citysearch Rental Network Inc. has facilitated more than 5000 tenancies in Calgary. It is a property management company with an in-house corporate relocation destination services division. Delivering Dream results for their clients is their ultimate aim.
Over the past decades, Citysearch Rental Network Inc. has had a reputation for working with thousands and thousands of transferees securing rental accommodation. They combine relocation and property management services to benefit the owners and tenants. They offer condominium management, including low-, mid and high-rise condominiums, single-family homeowners associations, and large-scale master-planned and lifestyle communities.
Citysearch Rental Network Inc. has a phenomenal team that has reached greater heights in the industry. They have so far achieved more than 5278 Leases and counting. And their growing clientele is a testament to their achievements.
To know more about their services, kindly visit – https://www.citysearchcalgary.com/.
Three Best Rated® was created in 2014 with the simple goal of finding the top 3 local businesses, professionals, restaurants, health care providers, and everything in-between, in any city. Every business is meticulously handpicked by our employees. We check business’s reputation, history, complaints, ratings, proximity, satisfaction, trust, cost, general excellence, reviews, and more, using our 50-Point Inspection. We only display businesses that are verified by our employees. Other places will call this “hard work” and “unnecessary”. We call it “due diligence” and “the right thing to do”. Our website is updated on a regular basis for quality and the latest business information.
Three Best Rated has the honor of helping 4 million customers every month find the best businesses in any city – without any effort!
The post Top 5 Reasons to Hire a Property Manager – Shares CEO of Citysearch Rental Network Inc., a 2022 ThreeBestRated® Award-Winning Property Management Company in Calgary first appeared on PRUnderground.
Original Press Release.