According to the latest research by SkyQuest Technology, the Global Mobile Point-Of-Sales Market was valued at US$ 17 Billion in 2021, and it is expected to reach a value of US$ 139.53 Billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 30.10% during the forecast period of 2022 – 2032. The research provides up-to-date Mobile Point-Of-Sales market analysis of the current market landscape, latest trends, drivers, and overall market environment.
The increasing transition of payment methods from cash to electronic payments has led to the global acceptance of trying to cut payment solutions like Mobile Point of Sale (mPOS). The appeal of mPOS over more traditional payment choices has grown as a result of its adoption as card acceptance solutions in both developed and developing countries globally. Daily usage is rising as a result of mPOS’s ability to wirelessly link with smartphones or tablets using a portable card reader. The system’s advantageous features, such as its low beginning cost, quick onboarding, transparent pricing, and capacity to offer value-added services, may increase interest among merchants and retailers. Systems for mobile point of sale (mPOS) are practical, inexpensive, and suitable for many different types of businesses.
Download Free Sample PDF : https://skyquestt.com/sample-request/mobile-point-of-sales-market
Read market research report, ” Global Mobile Point-Of-Sales Market by Solution Type (Integrated Card Reader Solutions/Card Reader Accessories), By Application (Hybrid Technology Solutions/EMV Chip and Pin/Magnetic-Stripe/ Chip and Sign/NFC, Biometrics), & By Region – Forecast and Analysis 2022-2028” by SkyQuest
In terms of location, the Middle East and Africa, South America, Europe, North America, and Asia Pacific make up the majority of the world’s mPOS market. In 2016, Europe dominated the global market with a share of 34%. Over the past few years, the substantial growth of cloud computing has had a huge impact on the European market. Due to the growing emphasis that mPOS solution suppliers are placing on merchant-related services as well as the expanding internet of things (IoT) trend in this region, it is anticipated that the Europe market for mPOS will continue to dominate the global market even in the near future. In addition, the industry in Europe is anticipated to benefit significantly over the next few years from the growing adoption of mPOS systems in European banks in an effort to give clients lower transaction fees.
North America and Asia Pacific are two regions where the mPOS industry is expected to grow strongly in the years to come. While the North American mPOS market is benefiting from the presence of numerous established players, the Asia Pacific market is anticipated to grow significantly over the coming years as a result of the improvement in the economies of several Asian nations, including China, India, Indonesia, and Japan. In the near future, it is anticipated that a number of societal factors, including favorable demographic profiles, customer confidence, and urbanization trends, would also fuel the Asia Pacific mPOS market.
The report published by SkyQuest Technology Consulting provides in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about Mobile Point-Of-Sales Market Revenue. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions.
Speak With Our Analyst : https://skyquestt.com/speak-with-analyst/mobile-point-of-sales-market
- Drivers– The ability of wireless POS systems to link with smartphones or tablets using a mobile card reader is advancing their adoption in a number of countries. Additionally, mobile point-of-sale systems’ minimal installation costs and capacity to offer value-added services for ongoing operations are the main factors piquing retailers’ and merchants’ attention. Public governance systems strongly support the deployment of the best mobile point-of-sale due to its capacity to distribute transparent pricing and payment methods. Due to the potential interests of numerous end use sectors, the global market for mobile point of sale is expected to experience exponential growth in the upcoming years.
- Restraint– Along with the rise in demand for mobile point-of-sale systems, an increase in cybercrime or fraudulent actions via online marketplaces has become a significant problem in the digital sphere. Increased sales of portable point-of-sale devices or terminals may be seriously hampered by trust concerns resulting from a lack of knowledge about the technological capabilities of a wireless POS system. Global companies in the mobile point-of-sale market must quickly find a solution to the major difficulty of storing and maintaining the enormous volume of data generated by transactions conducted through POS tablets or any sort of POS Android device. To keep track of the ever-increasing flow of payments over portable POS devices at any place, digital solution providers creating POS software for mobile businesses and others need to provide more reliable and effective solutions.
What does this Report Deliver?
- Market Estimation for 20+ Countries
- Mobile Point-Of-Sales Market demand by Region, Sub-Region, and Country
- Customization on Segments, Regions, and Company Profiles
- 100+ tables, 150+ Figures
- Global, Regional and Country specific Mobile Point-Of-Sales Market Trends
- Comprehensive Mapping of Mobile Point-Of-Sales industry Parameters
- Attractive Investment Proposition in the Global Mobile Point-Of-Sales Industry
- Competitive Strategies Adopted by Mobile Point-Of-Sales Market Key Players
- Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges and the impact on the Mobile Point-Of-Sales Market Size
- Market growth rate till 2028
- Regulatory scenario, regional dynamics, and Mobile Point-Of-Sales market insights of leading countries in each region
- In-depth Market insights by Region and Country
- Market Segmentation Trend Analysis, Opportunities and Growth
- Porter’s five force analysis to know the market’s condition
- Pricing Analysis and Mobile Point-Of-Sales Market Sales
- Parent market analysis
- Product portfolio benchmarking
SkyQuest has segmented the Global Mobile Point-Of-Sales Market based on Solution Type, Application, and Region:
- Global Mobile Point-Of-Sales Market by Solution Type (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021 – 2028)
- Integrated Card Reader Solutions
- Card Reader Accessories
- Global Mobile Point-Of-Sales Market by Application (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021 – 2028)
- Hybrid Technology Solutions
- EMV Chip and Pin, Magnetic-Stripe
- Chip and Sign
- Global Mobile Point-Of-Sales Market by Region (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021 – 2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Rest of CSA
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Read Full Report : https://skyquestt.com/report/mobile-point-of-sales-market
Key Players in the Global Mobile Point-Of-Sales Market
- Bixolon Co., Ltd. (South Korea)
- Citizen Systems Europe GmbH (Germany)
- Dspread Technology, Inc. (Beijing)
- First Data Corporation (US)
- Ingenico S.A.(France)
- Intuit, Inc. (US)
- Oracle Corporation (MICROS System, Inc.) (US)
- Pax Technology Ltd. (China)
- Paypal Holdings, Inc. (US)
- Posiflex Technology, Inc. (Taiwan)
- Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Square, Inc. (US)
SkyQuest Technology Group is a Global Market Intelligence, Innovation Management & Commercialization organization that connects innovation to new markets, networks & collaborators for achieving Sustainable Development Goals.
Find Insightful Blogs/Case Studies on Our Website:
Market Research Case Studies