Artificial intelligence (AI) and Augmented Reality (AR) are expected to drive the global education technology market by fostering education through game-based learning (gamification), hybrid models, and mobile-based learning, attracting many investors to inject funds during the forecasted period.
Read Full Report : https://skyquestt.com/report/education-technology-market
Education technology (EdTech) refers to hardware and software used to educate students on a virtual level to improve classroom learning and improve students’ educational outcomes. With the rise of artificial intelligence and digitalization, the global education technology economy is experiencing a digital revolution. Technology has a significant impact on education sections such as primary, secondary, and corporate training. With a new creative approach to delivering education and skills, the education shift from traditional to interactive and digitized formats has positively impacted the education technology market.
A smart classroom is propelling the growth of the education technology market by providing a tech-savvy classroom that uses animations, multimedia, audio, video, and graphics to improve the teaching and learning processes of teachers and students. This increases student involvement and leads to improved academic performance. Teachers in smart classrooms have access to audio-visual technology and computers, allowing them to teach using a variety of media. A data projector is used to display a PowerPoint presentation, DVDs, a smart interactive whiteboard, and other materials. Smart class is a digital initiative that is changing the way teachers teach and students learn. Smart classrooms have enabled students to complete educational tasks from the comfort of their own homes by utilizing remote learning and a variety of multimedia resources. Teachers can call on any student in the room without leaving their desk, track individual student progress, and provide guidance or support. It also enables students to work collaboratively on projects from anywhere in the classroom. For example, the Delhi government took the initiative in January 2022 to install 20,000+ smart classrooms in schools by installing 16 smart classrooms in Shaheed Amir Chand Sarvodaya Vidyalaya. The initiative to implement a smart classroom improves the teaching-learning process and provides students with access to all online learning resources. Modern cameras would be installed in the classrooms to record live sessions, which teachers and students would be able to access in the future.
Get Sample PDF : https://skyquestt.com/sample-request/education-technology-market
Read the market research report, ” Global Education Technology Market Segmented By Sector (Pre-school, K-12, Higher Education, Others), By End-user (Business, Consumer), By Type (Hardware, Software, Content) & By Region – Forecast And Analysis 2022-2028” by SkyQuest
Increasing student engagement is becoming a top priority for educators. As a result, market participants respond to such concerns by introducing advanced interactive whiteboards and transitioning from projector-based displays to touchscreen displays. For instance, in July 2021, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., an information technology company, has launched a smart learning screen for children that includes a variety of educational resources and applications such as word lookup, remote homework tutoring, teaching classes, textbooks, a parent management education center, and smart learning solutions. Such initiatives promote active learning and the development of critical thinking skills in students. Furthermore, both educators and students can gain access to student information systems (SIS) with the primary goal of creating comprehensive student profiles that will allow educators to make informed decisions with a specific focus on improving each individual. The major factors driving the growth of the education technology market include increasing mobile device penetration and easy availability of internet users, as well as growing demand for Education technology.
The report published by SkyQuest Technology Consulting provides in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions.
Speak With Our Analyst : https://skyquestt.com/speak-with-analyst/education-technology-market
- Drivers- Education technology market and the smart classroom have undergone significant transformations in recent years, owing to the widespread adoption of mobile technology and increased education spending. Increasing mobile penetration and the low cost of e-learning material are seen as game changers in driving the education industry’s growth.
- Restraint- Smart classroom infrastructure requires gadgets, such as computers, projectors, tablets, various advanced software, etc., which is expensive. Beside that advancement and changes in software, educational institutions may need to hire a tech professional, which is an additional cost that institutes must incur. These extra costs are likely to hinder the adoption of smart classroom solutions and can affect the Ed-Tech Sector.
What does this Report Deliver?
- Market Estimation for 20+ Countries
- Education Technology Market demand by Region, Sub-Region, and Country
- Customization on Segments, Regions, and Company Profiles
- 100+ tables, 150+ Figures
- Global, Regional and Country specific Education Technology Market Trends
- Comprehensive Mapping of Education Technology Industry Parameters
- Attractive Investment Proposition in the Global Education Technology Industry
- Competitive Strategies Adopted by Education Technology Market Key Players
- Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges and the impact on the Education Technology Market Size
- Market growth rate till 2028
- Regulatory scenario, regional dynamics, and Education Technology market insights of leading countries in each region
- In-depth Market insights by Region and Country
- Market Segmentation Trend Analysis, Opportunities and Growth
- Porter’s five force analysis to know the market’s condition
- Pricing Analysis and Education Technology Market Sales
- Parent market analysis
- Product portfolio benchmarking
SkyQuest has segmented the Global Education Technology Market based on Sector, End-User, Type, and Region:
- Global Education Technology By Sector (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021 – 2028)
- Higher Education
- Global Education Technology By End User (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021 – 2028)
- Global Education Technology By Type (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021 – 2028)
- Global Education Technology By Region(Revenue, USD Billion, 2021 – 2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Rest of CSA
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Key Players of the Global Education Technology Market
- Microsoft (US)
- Oracle (US)
- SAP (Germany)
- Instructure (US)
- 2U INC (US)
- Ellucian (US)
- Campus Management (US)
- Lenovo (China)
- Smart Technologies (Canada)
- Cornerstone OnDemand (US)