Forget making and breaking another New Year’s Resolution to commit to better health and lifestyle. Forget those temporary fad diets that ultimately create more hunger and nutritional imbalance. Making a lifestyle change by first truly understanding the impact of alkalinity, acidity and pH balance in the body is the first step to making long-lasting tweaks to everyday nutrition that will effectively enable a body in dis-ease to a more healthful state.
Take a closer at these simple solutions to attain better health and overall pH balance by Dr.Nooristani
List of Top Foods to Avoid that are High in Acidity
Carbonated beverages (i.e., soda, seltzer or spritzers)
• High-sodium processed foods (especially Fast Food)
• Fresh meats and processed meats (i.e., corned beef and turkey)
• Certain starchy foods (i.e., brown rice, oat flakes or granola)
• High protein foods and supplements with animal protein
• Canned foods with high salt and added sugars
Consume a More Alkaline Diet
Eat a variety of vegetables and fruits. Buy vegetables and fruits that are fresh, if possible.
• Fresh vegetables (i.e., tomatoes, cabbage and carrots)
• Leafy greens for salads (i.e., like Romaine lettuce, spinach and kale)
• Fresh fruits (i.e., apples, oranges, bananas, pears, and peaches)
• Other alkaline foods with long-lasting effects (i.e., unsweetened fruit juices, raisins, blackcurrants, potatoes, wine, mineral soda water, soy food, legumes, seeds nuts, and tofu)
Tips for Heart-Healthy Eating
• Eat less saturated fats: Cut back on fatty meats and high-fat dairy products. Limit foodlike pizza, burgers and creamy sauces or gravy.
• Cut down on salt: Read the Nutrition Facts label and choose foods that are lower in sodium. Look for the low-sodium or “no salt added” types of canned soups, vegetables, packaged meals, snack foods, and lunch meats.
• Get more fiber: Add vegetables, fruits, beans, and whole grains to your diet.
Cut back on saturated fat and look for products with no trans fats. Choose foods with unsaturated fats like seafood, nuts, seeds, avocados, and oils. Avoid coconut, palm kernel, and palm oils, which are all high in saturated fat.
Giving Back with a Greater Purpose
Slo Noor Foundation has been operational for the past 10 years and has delivered over 30 million dollars’ worth of free care to the un-insured population in San Luis Obispo County and surrounding areas. Thousands of lives have been saved over the years simply by caring for those in desperate need of health care: https://slonoorfoundation.org
Saviehealth is opening its door for the uninsured population in Santa Barbara and surrounding counties to bridge the gap and deliver high quality medical services free of charge. Both organizations are operational in large part because of volunteers, including healthcare workers such as physicians and nurses: https://saviehealth.org
Beyond a Miracle, It’s Simply Science
Dr. Ahmad Nooristani is a licensed medical doctor with 15 years of experience practicing medicine. He has been involved in recent breakthrough research in the field of alternative medicine, enabling patients the opportunity to enjoy solutions that were not available until now. Working closely with so many patients every day has motivated him to broaden research in finding a new path to healing what modern medicine has not accomplished. Dr. Nooristani understands that there are thousands, if not millions, of people struggling for years with low energy levels, exhaustion and general feelings of poor health. He is committed to helping those people to take control of their life. Dr. Nooristani strongly believes that an alkaline body is one of the key factors in jump starting the journey to great health, serving its customers with natural and effective solutions to help them lead healthier lives.
To learn more about Dr. Nooristani visit: www.balance7.com