Inspire Innovations adds Compliant A&G (CAG), a next generation Complaints Appeals and Grievances Suite of Software as Service (SaaS) products to their portfolio of Healthcare Applications.
Inspire Innovations Logo
Boulder, Colorado – July 19, 2021 – (Newswire.com)
Inspire Innovations, a member of the Managed Care Resource Alliance and an InsureTech consulting and software firm today announced it is adding Compliant AG (CAG) to their portfolio of healthcare applications. CAG is a next-generation Complaints, Appeals and Grievances software as a service suite of integrated products that improves member and provider experiences through more rapid and accurate Appeals and Grievances case resolution.
As a HITRUST certified cloud solution based on the latest micro-services technology, CAG delivers a robust integration framework to securely and quickly integrate with a health plan’s existing business systems. Moreover, with constant regulatory changes, business acquisitions, new partnering opportunities and continuous technology evolution, CAG can adapt at the speed of business.
Proven differentiating features include:
- Case Worker Activity Automation: automates data-population, data-validation, letter generation, e-correspondence, follow-ups and alerts.
- Configurable Rules Engine: quickly adapts work distribution and prioritization logic, business and compliance rules based on ever-changing regulatory needs.
- Integration accelerator: simplifies and accelerates integrations and breaks down data silos to create a 360° view of the member with micro-service-based integration.
- Innovative Collaboration: facilitates seamless outreach with internal departments and external parties enabling rapid case resolution.
- CAG Analytics: provides critical insights into complaint data to aid in member and provider satisfaction and improved Medicare Stars ratings.
“With the Medicare Advantage market set to double by 2030, health plans with 4+ Star Ratings stand to win the vast majority of new Medicare enrollments and subsequent government spending,” said Daniele Chenal, Director of Healthcare at Inspire Innovations. “Therefore, solutions like CAG will dramatically streamline Complaints, Appeals and Grievances processes improving member and provider experiences (key factors in Medicare Stars Rating calculations) and should be top priorities for Medicare Advantage executives.”
Inspire Innovations currently works with some of the world’s most successful healthcare and insurance companies to help them achieve their transformational objectives. For more information, visit Inspire Innovations at www.InspireInnovations.com.
Press Release Service