The e-Visa is available to citizens of more than 160 countries. Applicants simply fill out the online form, pay for the visa and will be emailed a printable e-Visa which is accepted at most ports of entry in India including airports. and seaports. A tourist visa to India for citizens of Myanmar allows travellers multiple entries into the country. India Medical Visa for Myanmar Citizens and Business Visa are also valid for multiple visits. Visa Requirements for India for Citizens of Myanmar. They are very similar to the requirements for citizens of other countries. All visitors require a visa and a valid passport. An Indian e-Visa is valid for one year from the date of issue. This means that travellers can enter India at any time. the time during this one-year period.
Required Documents to Get the India Visa for Citizens of Myanmar
- A current passport, valid for at least six months.
- You need to properly scan and upload a recent passport-size photograph of yourself.
- A valid form of payment: credit or debit card
- You need to provide an email Id also so that we can send you your documents.
France citizens planning to travel to India for tourism, business medical reasons no longer require a visa to enter the country. Indian Visa for France Citizens has been available electronically since 2014. This is an online Indian Visa application process with no paperwork required for French residents. The Indian e-Visa is an official document that allows France residents to enter and travel within India for the purpose of tourism, travel industry, etc.
WHAT IS AN INDIAN TOURIST EVISA?
The India Tourist e-Visa is a document that allows you to enter India with an electronic link to your passport.
HOW MANY TYPES OF VISAS ARE THERE FOR France?
There are three types of eVisas for France citizens:
- Tourist e-Visa
- Business e-Visa
- Medical e-Visa
Documents Required For Applying for India Visa For France Nationals
- Passport front and back scanned copy.
- Passport Personal Details Scan
- A passport-size photo soft copy in a white background
- A valid e-mail address to receive the Visa.
- Work-related information
- Last Page Of Passport (if Applicable)
India’s combination of culture, tradition, history and architecture makes it one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. Indian Visa for Chile Citizens has been available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. This visa for India allows travellers from Chile and other countries to visit India for short stays. These short-term stays range from 30, 90 and 180 days per visit depending on the purpose of the visit. Chile citizens can apply for an Indian Tourist Visa online, eliminating the need to book an appointment with the Indian Embassy. The application, visa fee and submission of documents can all be completed and submitted online, making the application much faster and more convenient.
HOW MANY TYPES OF INDIAN EVISAS ARE THERE?
- Tourist eVisa.
- Business eVisa.
- Medical eVisa.
WHAT DOCUMENTS DO I NEED TO APPLY FOR AN INDIA VISA FOR Chile?
- A valid passport and a scan of the information page.
- A passport photo.
- An email address to get the eVisa safely and quickly.
- A credit/debit card or Paypal account to pay for your eVisa.
Visiting India is a great experience considering the unlimited sights and flavours to explore. From national parks, wildlife safaris, white sandy beaches, and mystical religious sites to various authentic festivals, huge temples, caves, forts and sculptures, India offer endless opportunities for an unforgettable adventure. Visiting India as a Netherlands citizen has become a very easy and straightforward process since the launch of the Indian e-Visa in 2014. India Visa for Netherlands Citizens is available for three different purposes of visit: Tourist, Business or Medical purposes. Netherlands passport holders are required to apply for an Indian e-Visa before travelling to India. However, the hassle of making appointments with embassies or consulates and the long waits for approved visas to arrive have been eliminated with the implementation of the online visa application.
WHAT IS AN INDIAN E-VISA?
An e-Visa is an official document that gives you permission to travel to and within India. It is electronically linked to your passport.
TYPES OF INDIAN E-VISA
- Tourist e-Visa
- Business e-Visa
- Medical e-Visa
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR Netherlands NATIONALS?
- Recent front-facing photograph with a white background
- Scanned bio page of passport showing a clear photograph and personal details (name, date of birth, nationality, expiry date, etc.)
- Passport, at least six months of remaining validity from the date of intended arrival
- Two blank passport pages for stamps
- A Valid email address
- Proof of sufficient financial means during the stay in India
- You can Credit or debit card for the visa fee payment
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: Milanad Thomas Findango
Email: Send Email
Phone: +31 20 676 5075
Address:Tobias Asserlaan 5
City: 2517 KC Den Haag