In 2022, the global flexographic printing machine market is anticipated to be worth US$ 875.1 million. During the forecast period of 2022 to 2032, the market is expected to rise at a 2.6% CAGR, with a projected closing value of US$ 1,131.4 Million by 2032. The market expanded at a CAGR of 4.1% between 2017 and 2021. The following factors support market growth:
Printing demand for advertising and print media is increasing, as is worldwide packaging need. A growing need for a printing device that is highly adaptable and simple to use for a wide variety of substrates and other products. The increased usage of printed packaging in the food and beverage industry.
Request Sample Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-6303
Who are the Key Players in the Global Flexographic Printing Machine Market?
Some key players in the flexographic printing machine market are
- Aim Machintechnik Pvt. Ltd.,
- R.K. LABEL PRINTING MACHINERY (P) LTD,
- Wolverine Flexographic LLC,
- Star Flex International,
- Edale UK Limited,
- Nilpeter A/S,
- Polygraph Limited,
- Shanghai Printyoung International Industry Co., Ltd and
- Dongguang Xinghui Carton Machinery among others.
Key developments in the flexographic printing machine market is as follows:
- In October 2019, BOBST introduced the VISION CI flexo press, which is aimed at providing the most efficient performance for all production lengths on a wide range of substrates. It is quick to set up and changeovers, and it includes technical innovations and automation that ensure repeatable process consistency, minimal waste, and mechanical stability.
- Omet launched the XFlex X7, a 670mm (26in) width flexo press designed for shrink sleeve and flexible packaging production, in September 2019. Another novel feature of the press is Omet’s High-Value Rotogravure (HVR) print unit.
What are the Factors Propelling the Global Flexographic Printing Machines Market?
With increased packaging applications and the development of trade players’ supply chain networks, the demand for packaging is increasing rapidly. Flexible packaging accounts for approximately 28 percent of the market, with rigid packaging accounting for the remainder. Packaging printing plays a critical role in the movement and communication of packaged products with manufacturers, suppliers, retailers, and consumers, thereby driving growth in the printing equipment market.
Flexographic printing machines are most commonly used for printing purposes in print media, office and administrative use, and industrial applications owing to the high printing speed and applicability on a variety of surfaces and water-based and oil-based inks. Another factor attributing to the growth of the flexographic printing machine market is the need to offer additional specific information about the product’s usage and handling.
Ask an Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-6303
Flexographic Printing Machine Market: Market Dynamics
Increased applications of packaging and extending supply chain networks of international players the demanding packaging is rapidly growing. World packaging market is estimated to be US$ 827 Bn in 2017 and is expected to grow at CAGR of 4.2% over the forecast period.
Flexible packaging accounts for approximate 28% market share and rest is contributed by rigid packaging. Printing of packaging plays an important role in movement and communication of the packaged product with manufacturers, suppliers, retailers, and consumers and boosting the demand in printing machine market.
Flexographic printing machines are most commonly used for printing purposes in print media, office and admin use and industrial applications due to its high speed of printing and applicability on a different surface and water-based inks as well as oil-based inks. The need for providing specific information regarding the usage and handling of the product is another factor supporting the growth in flexographic printing machine market.
Consumer preference for e-retail formats for procuring of goods is increasing the growth in flexographic machine market. Low initial installation cost, low maintenance cost and ease of operation of the flexographic machine is boosting the demand in flexographic machine market.
Report Customization available @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-6303
Key Segments Covered in the Flexographic Printing Machine Market Report
Flexographic Printing Machine Market by Technology Type:
- Semi-automatic Flexographic Printing Machine
- Automatic Flexographic Printing Machine
Flexographic Printing Machine Market by End Use:
- Flexographic Printing Machine for Print Media
- Flexographic Printing Machine for News Printing
- Flexographic Printing Machine for Book/Magazine Printing
- Flexographic Printing Machine for Advertisement Printing
- Flexographic Printing Machine for Office and Admin Uses
- Flexographic Printing Machine for Industrial Applications
- Flexographic Printing Machine for Packaging
- Flexographic Printing Machine for Other Industries
Flexographic Printing Machine Market by Region:
- North America Flexographic Printing Machine Market
- Latin America Flexographic Printing Machine Market
- Europe Flexographic Printing Machine Market
- Asia Pacific Flexographic Printing Machine Market
- Middle East and Africa Flexographic Printing Machine Market
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global Flexographic Printing Machine Market along with the current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- The key market players along with their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the industry.
- An extensive analysis of the market based on application assists in understanding the trends in the industry.
- The report presents a quantitative analysis of the market from 2022 to 2032 to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
Flexographic Printing Plates Market by Format, Type, Application, Design, Ink compatibility & Region – Forecast 2022 – 2032
Kraft Paper Machine Market : Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
About Future Market Insights, Inc.
Future Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR-certified business consulting & market research firm, a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and is headquartered in Delaware, USA. A recipient of Clutch Leaders Award 2022 on account of high client score (4.9/5), we have been collaborating with global enterprises in their business transformation journey and helping them deliver on their business ambitions. 80% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises are our clients. We serve global clients across all leading & niche market segments across all major industries.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]
Browse Latest Market reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
The post Flexographic Printing Machine market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 2.6% from 2022 to 2032 appeared first on Future Market Insights.