According to a new market research report launched by Inkwood Research, the Global Dental Sterilization Market is estimated to generate around $1486.4 million by 2028, with a CAGR of 5.57% between 2021 and 2028
Browse 57 market data Tables and 46 Figures spread over 190 Pages, along with in-depth analysis on Global Dental Sterilization Market by Product, End-User & by Geography
This insightful market research report by Inkwood Research focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. The report covers all the aspects of this comprehensive market by assessing major geographies, and is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants, and future investors. The study presents a detailed market analysis, with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain.
Global Dental Sterilization Market Scenario
Dental sterilization is essential to prevent the transmission of infectious pathogens to patients and staff. A number of infection control programs are initiated to spread awareness about sterilization and cleaning of dental devices and instruments. According to the Global Burden of Disease Study estimates, in 2017, oral diseases affected around 3.5 billion people worldwide.
The dental sterilization market is primarily driven by the increased prevalence of dental ailments, coupled with the rising demand for cosmetic dentistry owing to its broadening applications. Also, technological advancements in the device technology and efforts by companies in innovating products to meet the safety guidelines and rising awareness are expected to contribute to the market. However, low per capita usage of dental services in emerging markets is expected to hinder the market’s growth.
The Global Dental Sterilization Market report provides data tables and includes charts and graphs for visual analysis.
Request Free Sample Report for Global Dental Sterilization Market by Product, End-User & by Geography: https://www.inkwoodresearch.com/reports/dental-sterilization-market/#request-free-sample
Market by Product
- Consumable and Accessories
- Surface Disinfectants
- Instrument Disinfectants
- Lubricants and Cleaning Solutions
- Sterilization Indicators
- Sterilization Packaging Accessories
- High-Temperature Sterilizers
- Low-Temperature Sterilizers
- Washer Disinfectors
- Packaging Equipment
- Ultrasonic Cleaners
Market by End-User
- Dental Laboratories
– The report provides a detailed analysis of the current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
– Market forecasts till 2028, using estimated market values as the base numbers
– Key market trends across the business segments, regions, and countries
– Key developments and strategies observed in the market
– Market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and other trends
– In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
– Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2028
- SCICAN INC
- ENVISTA HOLDINGS
- MIDMARK CORPORATION
- CANTEL MEDICAL CORPORATION (HU-FRIEDY)
- MATACHANA GROUP
- W&H LTD
- GETINGE AB
- DENTSPLY SIRONA
- PLANMECA OY
GLOBAL DENTAL CEMENT MARKET – Global dental cement market will grow with an anticipated CAGR of 5.39% during the forecast period.
GLOBAL PERIODONTAL MARKET – Global periodontal market is anticipated to record a CAGR of 8.69% between 2012 and 2028.
GLOBAL DENTAL CONSUMABLES MARKET – Global dental consumables market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 5.24% between 2019 and 2027.