The global ceramic wall tiles market is forecast to reach USD 114.78 billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Rapid growth in the construction & building industry in regions, especially Latin America and the Asia Pacific, shall drive ceramic wall tiles demand over the forecasted timeframe. Government investments & initiatives in infrastructure and demographic features in countries in the Asia Pacific are the prime factors propelling product usage in the region. Robust growth in the wall tiles industry is analyzed to positively influence the product demand over the forecasted timeframe. The product is widely used in the industry, particularly due to its durability, value-added aesthetic appearance, and strength. It efficiently reduces the cost related with paints & coatings required in walls. Moreover, it also offers negligible maintenance costs after installation.
Technological advancements in the industry have introduced premium quality products along with excellent appearance. Various ceramic wall tiles manufacturers are now utilizing inkjet printing technology to meet customer demand for aesthetic tiles. However, the prevalence of stringent environmental regulations combined with volatile raw material prices may hinder market growth. Moreover, carbon dioxide emission during the production is expected to hinder product demand during the forecasted timeframe. The emission of carbon dioxide from industries in regions such as North America and Europe has decreased owing to the growing awareness of global warming.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3267
The COVID-19 impact:
The global construction market, once booming due to the commercial and residential construction in the U.S. and China, has been affected by the suspension of the construction activities across the influenced economies. In the United States, the construction industry is anticipated to take a major hit owing to the lockdown imposed by the government during COVID-19 and labor shortages, which is expected to be aggravated by the resulting supply chain problems and financing pressures because of the non-adherence to the completion times.
Key participants include Ceramiche Atlas Concorde S.p.A., Crossville Inc., RAK Ceramics, Cerámica Saloni, Kajaria Ceramics Limited, Somany Ceramics, White Horse Ceramic Industries Sdn Bhd, Guocera Holdings Sdn Bhd, China Ceramics Co., Ltd., and Porcelanosa Grupo A.I.E., among others.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The industry is projected to witness a surge due to the rising construction business in the Asia Pacific, which has led to an exponential demand for ceramic wall tiles in institutional and residential construction projects.
- Rising commercial construction in parts of Latin America will also positively influence the industry growth in the coming few years.
- The advent of digital inkjet printing technology has enabled the manufacturers to replicate the color depth, design, and pattern of various natural products, including wood, metals, and marble.
- Among the application segment of the ceramic wall tiles industry, commercial construction is presently leading the market with 46.2% of the market share, and it will continue to dominate with an estimate to register the highest CAGR of 6.3% over the forecasted period.
- Among the raw material segment of the ceramic wall tiles industry, silica sand is presently leading the market with 31.3% of the market share, and it will continue to dominate with an estimate to register the highest CAGR of 6.3% over the forecasted period.
Browse Complete Report “Ceramic Wall Tiles Market” @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/ceramic-wall-tiles-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the ceramic wall tiles market on the basis of raw material, dimensions, application, and region:
Raw Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Silica sand
Dimensions Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- 20 X 20
- 30 X 30
- 30 X 60
- 60 X 120
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Residential Replacement
- New Residential
To summarize, the report titled ‘Global Ceramic Wall Tiles Market’ provides a detailed report of the market by extensive research about the companies involved, current market status, drivers and constraints, and current and future COVID-19 oriented scenario. The study explores the historical years to provide insights into market estimation and fruitful opportunities for key players and new ventures.
Key insights presented in the report:
- Market revenue shares by major business players, by type, application, and market scope of global Ceramic Wall Tiles market
- Sales revenue by key players and new entrants
- Competitive analysis of key players, including company overview, product or services specification, vendors, and buyers.
- Recent mergers, acquisitions, product launches, recent investments, and joint ventures
- Regional analysis to provide insight into recent trends and opportunities
Request Customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3267
Thank you for reading our report. For additional information on customization of the report, connect with us and we will make sure you get a report tailored to meet your needs.
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Construction and Manufacturing Industry:
Waterstops Market By Material Type, By Type, And By Application, Forecasts To 2027
Ceramic Wall Tiles Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Product Type, By Dimensions, By Application Forecasts To 2027
Pleated Filters Market Size, Share and GrowthBy Product Type, By Material Type, By Applications, And Segment Forecasts To 2027
Below-Grade Waterproofing Membrane Market By Membrane Type, By Position, And By End-Use, Forecasts To 2027
Conveying Equipment Market By Product, By End-User, By Application Forecasts To 2027
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-ceramic-wall-tiles-market