BITCOVAULT, a proven platform technology company with cryptocurrency ATMs, last month participated in the ATMIA’s 2022 annual conference in Orlando.
Photo: /ATMIA – ATMs US conference 2022/
Photo: /Bitcovault crypto ATMs at ATMIA-2022/
Bitcovault – an ATMs manufacturer and crypto software developer in the US
Bitcovault is a manufacturer and seller of crypto ATMs in the United States.
The company’s competitive advantages include:
– In-house development of crypto ATM software, which can be installed on almost all bitcoin ATMs known in the market;
– support of clients from choosing of bitcoin ATMs to installation of ATMs, software implementation and support of the business;
– charges one of the lowest fees on the market – from 1% for installation and use of the software;
– Bitcovault cryptocurrency exchange ATM prices combine excellent quality and affordable cost – you can buy a Bitcoin ATM from $5,699 USD;
– Bitcovault is the first company to allow its customers in the US to purchase Bitcoin ATMs online through the Bitcoin ATMs online store.
BITCOVAULT made a splash at the ATM Industry Association’s (ATMIA) national convention. In addition to showcasing the only ATMs to work on-site at the conference, the company was able to showcase their ecosystem for crypto operations. BITCOVAULT had their manufactured Bitcoin ATMs on display that also use their own proprietary Bitcoin ATM software. The conference put Bitcovault in a position to offer their Bitcoin ATMs for sale to industry peers looking to diversify their ATMs or to add another service to their existing financial offering.
About ATMIA Association
The ATM Industry Association (ATMIA) hosted their 2022 annual conference for their over 11,000 members representing over 650 companies in 70 countries. The conference was attended by professionals from across the ATM industry including financial institutions, independent ATM operators, processors and more. These industry professionals gathered for three days of training on the newest industry technologies and best practices.
In addition to attending the conference, Bitcovault also participated as a regional sponsor of the ATMIA conference. For more information on BITCOVAULT, or to get started on an application for a crypto ATM, visit bitcovault.com.
Headquartered in New York City, BITCOVAULT has placed over 350 Bitcoin Teller Machines (BTMs) in the US market since launching in June 2017. The company is a proven platform technology company with high consumer adoption rates, scalability and the capability of offering a wide range of financial services solutions to FinTech businesses, the kiosk industry, retail self-service applications and bill-payment. BITCOVAULT is proud to be a part of this revolutionary industry and aims to spur on mass adoption of cryptocurrencies. Also, Bitcovault software developer supports its own crypto wallet.