LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / January 6, 2021 / Compare-autoinsurance.org (https://compare-autoinsurance.org) has released a new blog post that explains what is Usage-Based Insurance and how it can help drivers save money on car insurance.
UBI programs break the way in which the risk profile for any driver is determined. They rely on each driver's performances, instead of statistical models. UBI prices are calculated after analyzing data sent by telematics devices. Policyholders that use UBI have the following benefits:
- Get discounts really fast. Having a telematics device installed for a short period of time (usually is 30 days), will help the insurance company to determine if the client is a good driver and qualifies for a discount. With traditional policies, the driver has to wait several years.
- Low mileage discounts. Persons who drive less present a lower risk of filing a claim. UBI devices analyze the mileage and allow drivers to get better rates and discounts.
- Encourage drivers to adopt better habits. Knowing that his driving skills are monitored will determine the client to adopt an appropriate driving style. Having good driving habits will also decrease costs.
- UBI is useful when an accident happens. The telematics devices record data like speed, acceleration, hard braking, direction, and airbag deployment. These data are important for investigators when they try to find out what happened and who is responsible in case of an accident.
- Large discounts for teens. UBI coverage will enable teens to get affordable coverage. The lack of driving history and the higher chance of getting involved in accidents place teen drivers in the high-risk category. Having good driving habits for the period the telematics device is installed, can lead to substantial discounts on the premiums paid by teen drivers
Compare-autoinsurance.org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc.
For more information, please visit https://compare-autoinsurance.org
"UBI programs are perfect for good drivers who seek cheap car insurance", said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company.
SOURCE: Internet Marketing Company
View source version on accesswire.com: