Remember meForgot password?
    Log in with Twitter

drunk on hand sanitizer News

Five-year-old almost dies after getting drunk off hand sanitizer

Grand Rapids - A five-year-old girl is recovering from alcohol poisoning after the kindergartner drank an entire bottle of hand sanitizer at school Tuesday, telling her mother "strawberry chocolate was her favorite."

Teenagers getting drunk on liquid hand sanitizer

Last month, six California teenagers were hospitalized with alcohol poisoning after they got drunk on hand sanitizer. Questions are now being asked whether hand sanitizers are the latest household products teens drink for alcohol.

Search Digital Journal Archives

Set up a news alert for

drunk on hand sanitizer

drunk on hand sanitizer Image

Latest News
Top News