By thinking from the customer’s standpoint, a team of researchers, forecasters, analysts and industry experts work carefully to put together Europe Prostate Cancer Diagnostics market report. This report provides data on patterns, improvements, target business sectors, materials, limits, and advancements. Furthermore, it works to determine the impact of buyers, substitutes, new entrants, competitors, and suppliers on the market. This gives more accurate understanding of the market landscape, issues that may affect the industry in the future, and how to best position specific brands. An international Europe Prostate Cancer Diagnostics report lends a hand to develop a successful marketing strategy for the business and acts as a backbone to the business.
What’s more, the winning Europe Prostate Cancer Diagnostics business report assesses each segment of the global market in a very detailed pattern so that readers can be informed about future opportunities and high-growth areas of the industry. The report makes to focus on the more important aspects of the market like what the market recent trends are. Besides, it offers a complete study of crucial market dynamics, including growth drivers, restraints, challenges, trends, and opportunities. Readers are presented with accurate facts and figures related to the market and its significant factors such as consumption, production, revenue growth, and CAGR.
Prostate cancer diagnostics market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 12.5% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 1,604.78 million by 2028 from USD 636.30 million in 2020. Increasing focus on the disease burden and increasing awareness regarding the disease are the major drivers which are propelling the market in the forecast period.
Get Sample Copy of the Report (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures) @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=europe-prostate-cancer-diagnostics-market
Market KeyPlayers Covered in This Report:
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Siemens Healthcare GmbH, OPKO Health Inc., Abott, Beckman Coulter, Inc. (A Subsidiary of Danaher)
Europe Prostate Cancer Diagnostics Market Country Level Analysis
- U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America
- Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Russia, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Rest of Europe in Europe
- China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific (APAC) in the Asia-Pacific (APAC)
- Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, South Africa, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa (MEA) as a part of Middle East and Africa(MEA)
- Brazil, Argentina and Rest of South America as part of South America.
Inquiry before Buying the Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=europe-prostate-cancer-diagnostics-market
Instruments, reagents & consumables and accessories are used for the diagnosis. The PSA testing, digital rectal exams, MRI, PET/CT scan among others are some preliminary and confirmatory tests used in the diagnosis of prostate cancer. The increasing prevalence of prostate cancer, increased research & development in prostate cancer diagnostics, increase in geriatric population, launch of new products for prostate cancer diagnostics are expected to drive the prostate cancer diagnostics market growth. Moreover, rising investment and funding by emerging players, reimbursement policy for prostate cancer diagnostics and government initiatives towards cancer diagnostics bolsters the prostate cancer diagnostics market growth.
The demand for prostate cancer diagnostics has increased in both developed as well as in developing countries and the reason behind this is the increasing focus on mortality of prostate cancer. The prostate cancer diagnostics market is growing due to introduction of innovative products, increasing awareness and various government initiatives. The market will grow in the forecasted period due to exploration of emerging markets, strategic initiatives by market players and increasing awareness regarding hair problems.
The prostate cancer diagnostics market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Get Full Table of Contents with Charts, Figures & Tables @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=europe-prostate-cancer-diagnostics-market
Europe Prostate Cancer Diagnostics Market Scope and Market Size
The prostate cancer diagnostics market is categorized into eight notable segments which are based on the product type, diagnostics type, age group, type, stage, sample type, end users and distribution channel.
- On the basis of product type, the prostate cancer diagnostics market is segmented into instruments, reagents & consumables and accessories. In 2021, reagents & consumables segment is dominating in the prostate cancer diagnostics market as it includes the PSA testing products which is the primary test recommended for preliminary testing. PSA measures protein made by cells in prostate gland which is the first line of diagnosis for prostate cancer.
- On the basis of diagnostics type, the prostate cancer diagnostics market is segmented into preliminary screening tests and confirmatory tests. In 2021, preliminary screening tests segment is dominating in the prostate cancer diagnostics market as the number of preliminary tests surpass the number of confirmatory tests by significant percentage.
- On the basis of age group, the prostate cancer diagnostics market is segmented into adult, pediatric and geriatrics. In 2021, geriatrics segment is dominating in the prostate cancer diagnostics market as around 60% of cases are diagnosed in men over 65 year of age. The average age of prostate cancer diagnostics is 66 years. The disease rarely occurs in those younger than 40. The number of new cases diagnosed in black men is 60% higher than to the number of new cases diagnosed in white men.
- On the basis of type, the prostate cancer diagnostics market is segmented into prostatic adenocarcinoma, small cell carcinoma and others. In 2021, prostatic adenocarcinoma segment dominates the prostate cancer diagnostics market because more than 95 percent of prostate cancers are adenocarcinomas which develop in the gland cells and line of the prostate gland. Nearly, all the men with prostate cancer have this type. It is the second leading cause of cancer-related death in men. Once the cancer reaches a certain stage, then the abnormal cells spread to other parts of the body, hence causing metastasis which leads to dominating the segment of the market.
- On the basis of stage, the prostate cancer diagnostics market is segmented into localized prostate cancer, recurrent/advanced prostate cancer and castration-resistant prostate cancer (metastatic and non-metastatic). In 2021, localized prostate cancer segment dominates the prostate cancer diagnostics market as approximately 80 percent to 85 percent of all prostate cancers are detected in the local or regional stages which represent stages I, II and III. Most of the men diagnosed and treated at the local or regional stages will be disease-free after five years. This type of cancer does not spread in any of the nearby tissues or to distant parts of the body. The stages present in localized prostate cancer are stage 1 and 2. The growth of tumor in low-risk localized prostate cancer is slow.
- On the basis of sample type, the prostate cancer diagnostics market is segmented into blood, tissue, urine and others. In 2021, blood segment is dominating the prostate cancer diagnostics market as blood is the primary sample for the most common preliminary test that is PSA test and due to easy availability of blood, less complex procedure of blood sample collection doesn’t take much time which is expected to dominate the prostate cancer diagnostics market.
- On the basis of end user, the prostate cancer diagnostics market is segmented into independent diagnostic laboratories, hospitals, cancer research institutes, clinics, ambulatory surgical centers and others. In 2021, Independent diagnostic laboratories segment is dominating the prostate cancer diagnostics market as this segment is specialized in conducting various prostate cancer diagnostics. Moreover, independent diagnostic laboratories enable the facilitation of robust, on-time, cost-effective and high quality diagnostic care and services in safe healthcare environment and are convenient for consulting physician/healthcare institution to outsource bulk diagnostics tests to independent diagnostic laboratories for better customer services.
- On the basis of distribution type, the prostate cancer diagnostics market is segmented into direct tender and retail sales. In 2021, direct tender segment dominates the prostate cancer diagnostics market as they are the primary source of procurement of reagents, consumables, devices and accessories by healthcare organizations and diagnostic labs. With the increasing cost of healthcare, healthcare service providers are focusing on better services for customers along with reducing the overall cost. The procurement of products through direct tender is highly cost effective for healthcare providers.
Table of Contents: Europe Prostate Cancer Diagnostics Market
2 Market Segmentation
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insight
5 Market Overview
6 Covid-19 Impact on Europe Prostate Cancer Diagnosticsin Healthcare Industry
7 Europe Prostate Cancer Diagnostics Market, by Product Type
8 Europe Prostate Cancer Diagnostics Market, by Modality
9 Europe Prostate Cancer Diagnostics Market, by Type
10 Europe Prostate Cancer Diagnostics Market, by Mode
11 Europe Prostate Cancer Diagnostics Market, by End User
12 Europe Prostate Cancer Diagnostics Market, by Geography
13 Europe Prostate Cancer Diagnostics Market, Company Landscape
14 Swot Analysis
15 Company Profiles
17 Related Reports
Top Trending Reports:
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475