Global Underfloor Heating Market Size and Forecast to 2021 – 2027 is a valuable source of insightful data for business strategists. It provides the industry overview with growth analysis and historical & futuristic cost, revenue, demand, and supply data. The research analysts provide a detailed description of the value chain and its distributor analysis. This Market study provides comprehend Underfloor Heating data that enhances the understanding, scope, and application of this report.
The study includes market share analysis and profiles of players such as– Raychem, Myson, Emerson, Warmup, ThermoSoft International, Flexel, Weixing, Calorique, Honeywell, Daikin, Danfoss A/S, STEP Warmfloor, Arkon Heating Systems, GH, Nexans, Rifeng, Korea Heating, daeho, LESSO, EXA E&C, SunTouch, SXshuangyin, Rexva, GF Piping, VASCO, Ondolia, Halmburger, Avis Technique, HONGYUE, Akan, Seggi Century, Junxing, Nu-Heat, Fanski, Ginde, zhonghui, Kingbull, Nusun.
Click here to get a free sample copy of latest research on Underfloor Heating market:
In 2020, the global Underfloor Heating market size was US$ 6485 million and it is expected to reach US$ 10110 million by the end of 2027, with a CAGR of 6.4% during 2021-2027.
Global Underfloor Heating key players include Weixing, Flexel, Emerson, Raychem, Myson, etc. Global top five manufacturers hold a share about 15%.
Europe is the largest market, with a share over 35%, followed by Asia-Pacific, and North America, both have a share about 60 percent.
In terms of product, Hydronic Heating is the largest segment, with a share over 55%. And in terms of application, the largest application is Residential Building, followed by Commercial Building, etc.
This report segments the global Underfloor Heating market on the basis of Types are:
On the basis of Application, the Global Underfloor Heating market is segmented into:
Industry News and Update:
In January 2020, nVent expanded its alliance with MAPEI, a global leader in the manufacturing of mortars, grouts, adhesives, and chemicals for the building industry. nVent and MAPEI collaborated to develop MAPEI Mapeheat for the US flooring channel. Mapeheat Mat, Mapeheat Membrane, Mapeheat Cable, and Mapeheat Thermostats are a few more products that are likely to be manufactured through this alliance.
In March 2019, Uponor launched Phyn Plus – smart water assistant + shutoff, which is aimed to reduce water usage.
In September 2019, Honeywell carried out a series of tests to establish the energy-saving benefits of thermostatic radiator valves (TRVs). The tests were carried out independently by the University of Salford and commissioned by BEAMA Heating Controls, the UK association for the manufacturers of controls used in heating and hot water systems, and for wider control of the internal environment of residential buildings.
Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the Underfloor Heating market.
The regional analysis is exclusively focused in the report:
– North America (United States, Canada and Mexico),
– Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy),
– Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia),
– South America (Brazil, Argentina, etc.),
– Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Browse the report description and TOC:
The study objectives of this report are:
- To study and analyze the global Underfloor Heating size (value and volume) by the company, key regions/countries, products and application, history data from 2020 to 2026, and forecast to 2027.
- To understand the structure of Underfloor Heating by identifying its various sub-segments.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- Focuses on the key global Underfloor Heating manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis, and development plans in the next few years.
- To analyze the Underfloor Heating with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To project the value and volume of Underfloor Heating submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Major Points Covered in Table of Contents:
– Overview of Underfloor Heating Market
– Global Market Status and Forecast by Regions
– Global Market Status and Forecast by Types
– Global Market Status and Forecast by Downstream Industry
– Market Driving Factor Analysis
– Market Competition Status by Major Manufacturers
– Major Manufacturers Introduction and Market Data
– Upstream and Downstream Market Analysis
– Cost and Gross Margin Analysis
– Marketing Status Analysis
– Market Report Conclusion
– Research Methodology and Reference
Customization of the Report: This report can be customized as per your needs for additional data up to 3 companies or countries or 40 analyst hours.
This Press Release has been written with the intention of providing accurate market information which will enable our readers to make informed strategic investment decisions. If you notice any problem with this content, please feel free to reach us on email@example.com.