The global ultrafiltration membranes market size is expected to reach USD 4.1 Billion in 2021 and register a revenue CAGR of 5.7% over the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Steady ultrafiltration membranes market revenue growth can be attributed to rising demand for membrane filtration in municipal water treatment facilities as it allows reduction in chlorine use during final disinfection, which is especially beneficial for lengthy water distribution network, where water quality must be consistently maintained. Membrane filtration, particularly ultrafiltration, is being used to improve and optimize disinfection of water and biologically treated wastewater, as ultrafiltration acts as a barrier for viruses, bacteria, and protozoa. Steady revenue growth of the market can also be attributed to rising focus on ultrafiltration process for treating secondary effluents comprising a wide range of pollutants such as dissolved inorganics, biodegradable & refractory organic compounds, suspended & colloidal matter, and oils, produced in refineries. Ultrafiltration membranes are also used to remove contaminants in effluents so as to recycle used water for various other critical operations in refineries.
The latest and updated research report on the Global Ultrafiltration Membranes Market covers a comprehensive overview of the Ultrafiltration Membranes market, future economic condition, competitive landscape mapping, supply and demand trends, and production and consumption analysis. The report also covers the influence of the COVID-19 pandemic on the Ultrafiltration Membranes market. The pandemic has dynamically affected all aspects of life on a global scale along with drastic changes in the economy and market conditions. The report covers the currently fluctuating market scenario along with present and future assessment of the COVID-19 impact. The report encompasses the historical data, company overview, financial standing, and necessary information about the new and key players of the market.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1039
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- Based on material type, the polymer segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2020. Polymeric ultrafiltration membranes find widespread application in several filtration applications in water & wastewater treatment and food & beverage industries. Polymeric membranes have become more essential in potable water reuse as budget and performance of membrane technologies have increased. In most potable reuse facilities, polymeric membranes are currently employed to eliminate colloidal and dissolved contaminants. Usually, polymers such as polyvinylidene fluoride-based ultrafiltration membranes possess nanomaterials including carbon nanotubes or metal/metal oxide, enhance performance of polymeric ultrafiltration membrane. Polyethersulfone (PES) or Polysulfone (PS) and polytetrafluoroethylene are some commonly used polymers in membrane filtration technology.
- Based on product type, the hollow-fiber ultrafiltration membranes segment is expected to register a significant revenue CAGR over forecast period. Hollow fiber membranes have been constructed using chemically stable selective layers, which enables use of oxidizing chemical solutions. Confluence of chemical stability and hollow-fiber structure has sped up development of these novel membranes, allowing for easy and direct water treatment methods with ultrafiltration selectivity.
- The ultrafiltration membranes market in North America accounted for largest revenue share in 2020, attributed to increasing adoption of advanced filtration technologies and strict regulations pertaining to drinking water. Additionally, presence of leading market players such as Parker Hannifin Corporation and 3M Company in countries in this region is supporting market revenue growth.
The report offers a comprehensive overview of the competitive landscape and covers company profiles, production and manufacturing capacity, product portfolio, expansion strategies, and business initiatives such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, and product launches and brand promotions among others.
Prominent Players Analyzed in the Report:
Pentair, Parker Hannifin Corporation, Koch Membrane Systems, 3M Company, Alfa Laval, SUEZ Water Technologies and Solutions, Toray Industries Inc., Pall Corporation, Evoqua Water Technologies LLC., and PCI Membranes.
Browse Full Report with Facts and Figures of Ultrafiltration Membranes Market Report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/ultrafiltration-membranes-market
Furthermore, the report divides the Ultrafiltration Membranes market into key segments and sub-segments to offer an analysis of the product type and application spectrum of the industry. It also offers predictions about the segments expected to show significant growth during the projected timeline.
Emergen Research has segmented the global ultrafiltration membranes market based on material type, product type, application, and region:
· Material Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2030)
- Hollow Ultrafiltration Membranes
- Tubular Ultrafiltration Membranes
- Municipal Water Treatment
- Food & Beverage Processing
- Pharmaceutical Drugs Processing
- Chemical Processing
- Petrochemical Processing
· Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2030)
· Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2030)
The report offers a comprehensive breakdown of the regional analysis of the market and subsequent country-wise analysis. The regional analysis of the market comprises of production volume information, consumption volume and patterns, revenue, and growth rate for the forecast period of 2020-2030. According to the regional analysis, the market is primarily spread over key geographical regions as follows:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request customization of the report @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/1039
The report covers key points of the market, including the standards, regulations, and policy changes applied by the government on the industry for the coming years. The report encompasses thorough research carried out by the application of advanced analytical tools such as SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to pinpoint the growth trends and patterns. Factors likely to influence the growth of the market, current trends, opportunities, restraining factors, and business landscape are discussed in-depth in the market study.
Overview of the Ultrafiltration Membranes Market Report:
- Introduction, Product Scope, Market Overview, and Opportunities
- Analysis of the Manufacturers with sales, revenue, and price analysis
- Comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape
- Extensive profiling of the key competitors along with their business strategies and market size
- Regional analysis of the market along with sales, revenue, market share, and global position
- Country-wise analysis of the market along with types, applications, and manufacturing
- Strategic recommendations to established players as well as new entrants
- In-depth analysis of the risks, restraints, and limitations in the Ultrafiltration Membranes industry
Click here to Buy Now @https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/1039
Thank you for reading our report. Please connect with us to know more about the report or the customization of the report. Our team will ensure the report is best suited to meet your requirements.
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia