The U.S. wound care centers market size is expected to reach USD 18.1 billion by 2028, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 4.3% from 2021 to 2028. The increasing awareness regarding the use of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT), for chronic injuries and the growing geriatric population prone to various conditions, is anticipated to drive the market. According to a report by the U.S. Census Bureau, in June 2020, the geriatric population grew by around 34.2% over the last decade.
The growing incidences of conditions such as foot ulcers, pressure sores, sun radiation sores, caused by diabetes, and disease caused by abnormal blood circulation are expected to fuel the market in the future. The rising prevalence of diabetes is also expected to fuel the market over the next few years. According to the American Diabetes Association, approximately 34.2 million of the population had diabetes in 2018, out of which 14.3 million adults above the age of 65 years suffered from the disease. Patients with diabetes develop slow-healing wounds, that allow injuries to rot easily thus causing various complications such as infection near the tissue or bone.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/us-wound-care-centers-market
U.S. Wound Care Centers Market Report Highlights
- The Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) segment dominated the market in 2020 due to its high success rate and growing demand for treating chronic injuries such as diabetic foot ulcers and arterial ulcers
- As per an article in the American Journal of Managed Care (AMJC), approximately 230 amputations due to diabetes are reported in the U.S., every year
- The HBOT procedures are expected to witness one of the fastest growth rates during the forecast period due to the increasing awareness about their benefits in injury healing. For instance, in March 2019, Jefferson Wound Care Center included HBOT in its service portfolio to provide better treatment to patients with non-healing injuries
- The availability of reimbursement and regulatory updates promotes the adoption of wound care treatment. For instance, the CMS included reimbursement for HBOT for treating diabetic injuries in the lower extremities of patients
- To facilitate wound care during the COVID-19 pandemic, many injury care providers launched several programs in order to treat the patients remotely. For instance, Healogics, Inc., launched its Telehealth Program, to more than 600 injury care centers and 4,000 associated injury care providers
- The market for wound care centers in the U.S. is highly competitive in nature
For Requesting a Sample Copy of This Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/us-wound-care-centers-market/request/rs1
U.S. Wound Care Centers Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the U.S. wound care centers market on the basis of procedure:
U.S. Wound Care Centers Procedure Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- Negative pressure wound therapy
- Compression therapy
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy
- Specialized dressings
- Infection control and Others
List of Key Players of the U.S. Wound Care Centers Market
- Baptist Health South Florida
- TOWER WOUND CARE CENTER
- SNF Wound Care
- Wound Care Center NYC
- WOUND INSTITUTE OF AMERICA
- North Shore Health and Hyperbarics
- Natchitoches Regional Medical Center
- Schoolcraft Memorial Hospital
- Clarion Hospital
- Healogics, Inc.
Inquire more or share questions if any before the purchase on this report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/450892/ibb
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a market research and consulting company that offers market research reports, syndicated and customized reports. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California. It offers client engagement for business consulting and market intelligence from various domains. The clientele is based across various countries with queries coming from more than 50 industries worldwide.
Grand View Research helps its clients to make informed decisions by helping them understand current trends and scenarios. Every year Grand View Research accomplishes more than 300 multi-country market studies to optimize consulting for clients.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States