High target disease prevalence, product launches, increasing strategic developments such as partnerships and agreements, favorable research funding scenario, and various technological advancements are key factors contributing to high CAGR of Tumor Ablation during forecast period.
Tumor Ablation Market Size – USD 973.4 Million in 2018, Industry Growth – CAGR of 11.2%,Trends – Product launches and research for advanced tumor ablation
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Tumor Ablation market was valued at USD 973.4 million in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 2.30 billion by year 2026, at a CAGR of 11.2 %. The study covers Tumor Ablation therapy uses some form of energy like radiofrequency, heat, electricity or cold to destroy and remove a tumor. Tumor ablation has primarily been used for the treatment of esophageal squamous cell dysplasia, gastric antral vascular ectasia, radiation proctopathy, cholangiocarcinoma, and pancreatic neoplasia. Ablation is preferred over other methods of treatment such as conventional surgery due to multiple advantages like no skin incision minimal risk to patient, little to no pain inflicted and a short duration of hospital stay. The increasing economic impact of cancer which shows increased prevalence of cancer among the population which increases the demand for the cancer treatment. In the year 2016 US the annual cost for cancer was USD 80.2 billion of which 38% cost was estimated due to inpatient hospital stays which can be reduced to quite good extent as the tumor ablation demands short duration of hospital stay.
Rising prevalence of target diseases such as lung and liver cancer due to various reasons such as unhealthy living styles and hereditary factor, unmet needs of patients demanding drug developments, increased focus of pharmaceutical companies on development of easier methods of testing and monitoring, entry of various players, private investment and governmental funding, and favorable regulatory scenario, increasing demand for less to no pain treatments are some of the key factors driving the market growth in the industry. New technological innovation of surgical technology taking place such as development in existing radio frequency ablation system now with multi electrode radio frequency system which produces radiofrequency using multi channels. However, the Tumor Ablation market is hampered by slow rate of commercialization, high costs involved in research and development, reluctance toward the adoption of new treatment practices and government regulations that require long certification and approval cycles.
Galil Medical, Inc.; Misonix, Inc.; HealthTronics; Boston Scientific Corporation; Medtronic Plc; SonaCare Medical; EDAP TMS S.A.; and Neuwave Medical, Inc.
Request sample copy of this [email protected] https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2029
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Tumor Ablation market is growing at a CAGR of 12% in Asia Pacific followed by North America and Europe, with 0% and 10.9% CAGR, respectively. High cancer prevalence across the globe is the major factor driving the market during the forecast period across all regions.
- The Radiofrequency Ablation segment dominates the market with a 25% market share. It is also estimated to grow at a CAGR of 10.3% as it is more preferably used for localized tumor ablation surgery especially for malignant liver cancer as it do not require longer period of hospital stay for the pre surgery observations.
- The microwave ablation segment is forecasted to be the fastest growing market segment, estimated to hold a 12.1% CAGR. Microwave ablation expects less risk and shorter duration of the hospital stay. Microwave ablation can perform for the treatment of multiple tumors simultaneously.
- Based on end use, the liver cancer segment dominates the market holding a 23.0% market share and is estimated to grow at a 12.1% CAGR. For the year 2018 American Cancer Society forecasted the liver cancer cases in the US might be approximately 42,220 and is expected to keep on increasing. It is the only cancer in the US which is continuously increasing.
- Asia Pacific is expected to account for the 26.6% of the global Tumor Ablation market. Developing nations such China, and India are likely to witness high growth due to uncontrolled population growth, more aged population, adherence to unhealthy habits and diet and infinite pollution growth
- Slow rate of commercialization, high costs involved in research and development, reluctance toward the adoption of new treatment practices and government regulations that require long certification and approval cycles are likely to hamper growth of the marke.
- One of the major manufacturer of medical device Boston Scientific acquired BTG PLC in November of the year 2018 which will expand Boston Scientific’s product line as well as it will improve the geographical reach of the company which will boost the company’s total sales along with the US regional sales. Boston Scientific also will be increasing cancer indication regarding the product of BTG, TheraSphere radiotherapy product and ICEfx cryoablation technology.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the Tumor Ablation market on the basis of treatment, technology, application, and region:
Treatment Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Surgical Ablation
- Laparoscopic Ablation
- Percutaneous Ablation
Technology Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Microwave Ablation
- Irreversible Electroporation
- Other Ablation Technologies
Application Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Breast cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Other Cancer
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2016-2026)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization of the report or further query about the report, please get in touch with us. Our team will ensure the report is well suited to your requirements.
Read More Related Reports:-
Fitness App Market By Type (Lifestyle Management, Workout & Exercise Apps), By Platform (Smartphones, Tablets, And Wearable Devices), And By Application (Android, Windows, iOS, Others), Forecasts To 2027
E-Prescribing Market Share, Size & Industry Analysis By Product (Solutions And Services), By Type (Handheld Devices, And Computer-based Devices), By Delivery Mode (Web and Cloud-based Solutions, And On-premises Solutions), And By End User, Forecasts To 2027
Video Telemedicine Market By Component (Services, Products), By Communication Technology (3G, 4G, 5G, Broadband ISDN, Satellite Communication, ADSL), By Application (Neurology & Psychiatry, Cardiology, Orthopedics, Dermatology, Radiology, Gynecology, Oncology, Dentistry, Pathology), By End-user (Home Care Services, Hospitals, Clinics), And Segment Forecasts, 2017-2027
Mobile Health (mHealth) Market Size, Share, Analysis By Platform, By Application (Education And Awareness, Disease And Epidemic Outbreak Tracking, Communication And Training, Diagnostics And Treatment), And By End Use, Forecasts To 2027
Artificial Intelligence in Drug Discovery Market Analysis, By Drug Type (Small Molecule, Large Molecule), By Offerings (Software, Services), By Technology (Deep Learning, Machine Learning), By Applications, By End Use And By Region Forecasts To 2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-tumor-ablation-market
Note: The Heraldkeepers News Department was not involved in the creation of this content.
If you have any problem with this press release? Contact the source provider Heraldkeepers.com, you can contact them here.