(PRUnderground) September 24th, 2022
Nothing hurts like neck pain. It can be chronic and hurt us for a lifetime. Only God knows how painful it is. We carry out several daily activities that could cause neck pain. Whether it is a stiff neck or a muscle spasm in the neck, it disrupts our life. So, how do we prevent neck pain?
We tapped into the knowledge of Dr. Michele Bernatchez, a 2022 ThreeBestRated® award-winning Chiropractor in Laval, Quebec, to get some tips to avoid neck pain. Here it is:
A few tips to prevent spinal neck pain:
- Ensure movement! – Every day, your spine needs maintenance. The spine must keep its range of motion in that each segment must move individually to ensure proper function. Remember that the nervous system passes through it and is crucial in maintaining health.
- Regular exercise – Exercising can help. Just as flossing and brushing ensure dental health, and when this does not suffice, regular chiropractic adjustments provide this movement, hence preventing damage such as arthroses, disc degeneration, and pain.
- Posture – It is another essential element in pain prevention. It helps to maintain movement in the spine. As we spend a lot of time in our beds, sleeping position is crucial. Choosing the right pillow is a service we offer to accommodate shoulder height and sleeping positions. Stomach sleeping should be avoided at all costs and is responsible for torticollis and headaches quite often. Imagine young kids having to concentrate on school. It is, therefore, essential to incorporate this knowledge early in life. Every day, we witness the detrimental effects of the head’s anterior bearing, educate patients, and offer long-lasting exercise protocols that ensure the neck’s normal muscle tone.
- Spinal decompression – It is a treatment we combine with manual spinal therapy to offer the best results with conditions involving degenerative disc degeneration, disc herniations, protrusion, and bulging. These conditions often create nerve irritation which sends messages to the brain to respond protectively by increasing muscle stiffness to protect the vulnerable area. By decreasing compressive forces on the affected segments, normal function can be restored, and long-lasting pain relief results.
- Prevention by maintenance care – It is always the way to go. Remember that anything that is well kept will save half a better life and durability! Usually, life without pain is a happier way to go!
About Dr. Michèle Bernatchez, Chiropraticienne, DC – Chiro Ste-Rose
With almost 30 years of experience, Dr. Michele Bernatchez is a well-renowned chiropractor in Laval, QC. She is not just another chiropractor you meet in your life. Dr. Michele is passionate about helping people reach their health goals. She constantly seeks perfection in treating those who entrust her with their most precious asset: health.
Dr. Michele Bernatchez is practicing at Chiro-Ste-Rose Clinic. She takes immense pride in the patient care offered at her clinic. She says, “Collectively, at Chiro-Ste-Rose, we take customer service very responsibly in that we wish to deliver the best quality of care by offering a thorough investigation in new patient examinations so that consequently, concrete and lasting solutions to patients’ health challenges be offered. When patients come into the office, we want them to smile because they see and feel the progress and wish to celebrate it with us. It makes my day, gets me excited, and feeds my motivation!”
Dr. Bernatchez values continuing education and training. Her clinic stays updated with high-quality modern equipment, such as spinal decompression tables for the best treatment of herniated discs, digital x-ray equipment, and instrument adjusting techniques. She firmly believes that these technologies help in enhancing the patient experience.
Dr. Michele Bernatchez has numerous achievements to her name. She is also a seven-time winner of the prestigious ThreeBestRated® award for best chiropractors in Laval, QC. She has once again won this award in 2022, maintaining her streak in the field. “It is an honour for me to have been listed in ThreeBestRated® once more,” said Dr. Bernatchez. She continues to offer high quality to all her patients.
To know more about her, Kindly visit – https://chirosterose.com/en/chiropractor-team-laval/.
Three Best Rated® was created in 2014 with the simple goal of finding the top 3 local businesses, professionals, restaurants, health care providers, and everything in-between, in any city. Every business is meticulously handpicked by our employees. We check business’s reputation, history, complaints, ratings, proximity, satisfaction, trust, cost, general excellence, reviews, and more, using our 50-Point Inspection. We only display businesses that are verified by our employees. Other places will call this “hard work” and “unnecessary”. We call it “due diligence” and “the right thing to do”. Our website is updated on a regular basis for quality and the latest business information.
Three Best Rated has the honor of helping 4 million customers every month find the best businesses in any city – without any effort!
Original Press Release.