A closer look at the aspects including but not limited to Sustainable Aviation Fuel market segmentation by the end-user, end-use, geography, type, and application forms an integral part of the research report.
The global sustainable aviation fuel market size is expected to reach USD 6,188.2 Million at a revenue CAGR of 71.0% in 2028, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Steady global sustainable aviation fuel market revenue growth is supported by rising emphasis on curbing Greenhouse Gas (GHG) emissions, among others. Sustainable aviation fuel delivers a cleaner substitute to fossil fuel, attaining about 80% decrease in GHG emissions throughput the life cycle of the fuel as compared to fossil-based jet fuel, and thus enables the aviation sector to reduce its carbon footprint. Carbon dioxide generated by plants during biomass production is almost equivalent to that generated during sustainable aviation fuel combustion, thereby making it carbon neutral. Also, this type of fuel comprises fewer impurities/contaminants (like sulfur), allowing for a further decrease in sulfur dioxide and emissions of other particulate matter.
The report sheds light on the current as well as upcoming market trends. The report offers precise information about pricing, capacity, value, gross revenue, and profit of the market. The primary aim of the report is to offer in depth details about market size, revenue growth and overall market dynamics to readers, stakeholders, companies to strengthen their share in the global Sustainable Aviation Fuel market. It also provides in depth information about key factors, restraints, limitations, challenges along with various market segmentations such as product type, application and regional bifurcation.
Download Free Sample PDF Copy Of This Report At https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/807
Leading Companies of the Sustainable Aviation Fuel Industry and Profiled in the Report are: Amyris Inc., Aemetis Inc., Neste, SkyNRG BV, LanzaTech Inc., Cummins Inc., Gevo Inc., Avfuel Corporation, Sasol Limited, and Velocys.
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- In July 2021, Rolls-Royce signed a definitive long-tern partnership agreement with Shell for advancing the use of sustainable aviation fuel in aircraft engines and support decarbonization efforts of aviation industry. As per the agreement, the two firms will increase cooperation, such as new SAFinity service by Rolls-Royce for the business aerospace industry, with Shell being the exclusive supplier of sustainable aviation fuel.
- Among the product type segments, hydrogen fuel segment revenue is expected to expand at a rapid rate over the forecast period. Aircraft powered by hydrogen fuel emits zero carbon dioxide, and based of deployed technology, can considerably reduce or eliminate air contaminants/pollutants, including nitrogen oxide, along with preventing formation of contrail. Such aircraft exhibit a 30% to 50% decrease in impacts due to formation of cirrus and contrail, as compared to traditional jet fuel.
- Among the production method segments, the Fischer-Tropsch Synthetic Paraffinic Kerosene (FT-SPK) segment contributed a significantly large revenue share to the global market in 2020. In Fischer-Tropsch Synthetic Paraffinic Kerosene process, biomass is transformed to synthetic gas and later into bio-based fuel for use in aircraft. Maximum blending ratio of fuel produced through this pathway is 50%. Also, FT-SPK/A, which is a variation of FT-SPK, deploys alkylation of light aromatics to produce a hydrocarbon blend, along with other aromatic compounds.
The report offers a complete analysis of the global Sustainable Aviation Fuel market with details about each market player including company profile, financial standing, global position, revenue contribution, production and manufacturing capacity, business expansion plans, and new product launches. Key players are strategizing various plans such as M&A acquisition, partnerships, joint ventures, license agreement and collaborations
Emergen Research has segmented the global sustainable aviation fuel market on the basis of product type, production method, application, and region:
- Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Hydrogen Fuel
- Production Method Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Fischer-Tropsch Synthetic Paraffinic Kerosene (FT-SPK)
- Hydroprocessed Esters and Fatty Acids (HEFA-SPK)
- Hydroprocessed Fermented Sugars to Synthetic Isoparaffins (HFS-SIP)
- Alcohol-to-Jet Synthetic Paraffinic Kerosene (ATJ-SPK) [ethanol]
- Alcohol-to-Jet Synthetic Paraffinic Kerosene (ATJ-SPK) [isobutanol]
- Catalytic Hydrothermolysis Synthetic Jet Fuel (CHJ)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Military Aviation
- Commercial Aviation
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle
- General & Business Aviation
The constant efforts of prominent players to develop newer and modern technologies and product advancements are expected to drive the growth of the industry over the coming years. The report studies the extensive business expansion plans and advancements in R&D activities and product portfolio. The report offers a clear understanding of the alliances in the market, such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, agreements, product launches and brand promotions, and corporate deals.
To know more about the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/sustainable-aviation-fuel-market
Key point summary of the report:
- The report offers a comprehensive overview of the market size, share, and growth rate in the forecast duration.
- It provides details about current scenario, historical data, giving an accurate market forecast for the coming years.
- The study categorizes the market on the basis of product types, applications, end users, market value and volume, business verticals, and 5 major regions.
- It also offers regional market analysis and forecast for prominent geographies in the sector viz., North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa.
- Industry supply chain, sourcing strategy, upstream feedstock, and downstream demand analysis has also been undertaken in the research report.
- The study offers a comprehensive understanding of the demand and supply dynamics, including production and consumption rates, and mapping of the overall market.
- The report employs different analytical tools including, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, and pricing analysis, to give precise market information.
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/807
Thank you for reading the research report. We also offer report customization as per client requirement. Kindly connect with us to know more about the customization feature and our team will offer you the best suited report.
Find similar research insights by Emergen Research
Fluid Transfer System Market Research Report – Forecast 2028
Feldspar Market Research Report- Forecast 2028
Antimony Market Research Report- Global Forecast To 2028
Coal Tar Market Research Report-Global Forecast Till 2028
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Explore Our Custom Intelligence services | Growth Consulting Services
The post Sustainable Aviation Fuel Market To Witness Huge Growth and Revenue Acceleration by 2028 appeared first on Market O Graphics.