This study presents the analytical depiction of the solar water pump system market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets. The surge for alternative sources of energy to reduce the dependency on fossil fuels. With the increasing demand for electricity the green sources of energy market has gained growth which is supported by the government and is major opportunity for the investors as emerging sector. Government has been giving relief on taxes and providing incentives on the uses if solar pumps and installing solar panels into houses. With the increase in industrialization and urbanization the water usage has increased driving the solar water pump plant market. Solar power is affordable and available everywhere without affecting the environment. They are designed specially to utilize DC current usage like for household purpose, for irrigation, fountains, pools, ponds and others. The problem is high cost of installation for solar panels and pumps, which are bit expensive for farmers who hardly cover up their irrigation and farming expenses will slow down the growth of the market.
Download Sample Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/14178
- In countries like India, where major population is dependent on agriculture. More than half of the population earns their livelihood from this agriculture. The irrigation for the farmers is a major problem there because of high fuel price, which reduce their profit cost. It is a great market opportunity for solar water pump systems market players, because governments have launched policies like Jawaharlal Nehru National (JNN) Solar Mission to encourage the usage of solar energy. If the makers can make the affordable solar water pumps for the farmers the market is expected to witness a boom.
- The manufacturers have brought a pump specially looking at the irrigational demand called “submersible pump” specially designed to pump out water from deep sources. They are located quiet deep into the ground to pump the water. Other than irrigation submersible pumps are now also being used in oil & gas sector for the chemical injection.
- The adaptation of submersible pump in the major area such as irrigation, the government have been subsidizing the farmers for its usage. With government’s support it has become a biggest market opportunity.
- Increase in awareness about use of solar energy. Bangladesh is using solar water pumps into water industry for water supply purpose. It is tried and tested model there for its use in household purpose at affordable cost and in future they have target to deploy more solar pumps.
Key Market Players
- Bright Solar Limited
- C. R. I Pumps Pvt Ltd
- Shakti Pumps Ltd
- Solar Power & Pump Company LLC
- SunEdison Inc.
- American West Windmill and Solar Company
- Tata Power Solar Systems Ltd
- Wenling Jintai Pump Factory Limited.
For Purchase Enquiry: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/14178
Key Benefits of the Report
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the solar water pump system market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2028 to highlight the solar water pump system market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed solar water pump system market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
COVID-19 Impact analysis
- The solar power industry is also one of the industries has been majorly impacted by the outbreak of corona virus. Because of lockdown global solar power industry and their projects has been put on halt because of limited manpower and less availability of solar power project equipment’s because of stopped transportation. China is a major supplier of solar panel parts. From China, during this pandemic, most of the trades have been stopped in the world market. As of now when the situation are quite better that previous time the trade and production of solar parts is expected to start from China, which will bring market to the normal pace slowly.
Request Customization [“COVID-19 impact”]: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/14178?reqfor=covid
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Allied Market Research CEO Pawan Kumar is instrumental in inspiring and encouraging everyone associated with the company to maintain high quality of data and help clients in every way possible to achieve success. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.