Covina, United States: Global Social Media Analytics Market, By Mode of Deployment (On-Premise, and Cloud) By End-User Industry (Banking and Financial Services, IT and Telecommunication, Retail, Healthcare, Government Services, Media and Entertainment, Utilities, Transportation and Logistics, and Other End-User Industries), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) – Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2030
Social Media Analytics Market Outlook
- Market Value 2020: US$ 2.5 Bn
- Market Value Estimation 2030: US$ 22.53 Bn
- CAGR: 24.2%
Utilizing a combination of monitoring, measurement, and analysis technologies, social media analytics can be used to learn about user sentiments and spot important industry trends. Users may mine and analyse large amounts of data from numerous social media platforms, like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, among others, thanks to the use of social media analytics. It aids businesses in learning about consumer perceptions of brands, trends, customer needs, the success of their marketing initiatives, and competitive information. The six steps of social media analytics are identification, extraction, cleaning, analysis, visualisation, and interpretation.
Top News relating to Industry, Innovation:
- In October 2019- Cision acquired Unmetric, a social media management solution provider through its subsidiary Falcon.io. This acquisition would help Cision acquire a new customer base and help existing customers to better manage their social media listening and engagements
- In January 2019- Talkwalker, announced that a majority stake in the company was acquired by Marlin Equity Partners, a global private equity firm. The acquisition allows the company to leverage Marlin’s operational resources and expertise in nurturing technology businesses. It enables Talkwalker to scale its business, as it enters a new phase of development as the provider of analytics to the PR and marketing industry.
Ask For Sample Report:-
Key Segmentation of the Social Media Analytics market:
The market report has been segmented on the mode of deployment, end-user industry, and region. The global Social Media Analytics Market accounted for US$ 2.5 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 22.53 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 24.2%.
- By mode of deployment, the cloud deployment model emerged as the leader in the global social media analytics market with a revenue of USD 1.62 billion in 2018. This was because the cloud segment offers benefits, such as cost effectiveness and scalability, which are anticipated to be instrumental in propelling the growth of the overall market
- By end-user industry, BFSI segment is expected to grow at a higher CAGR of around 26.2% during the forecast period due to the early adoption of social media analytics solutions to leverage consumer generate social media data
- By region, North America is expected to account highest revenue share, owing to the increasing use of the big data technology, growing amount of data across verticals, and rising investments by companies in real-time analytics.
The Social Media Analytics Market Report mentions the following promising regions:
- North America – U.S., Canada
- Europe – UK, Germany, Spain, France, Italy, Russia, Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific – Japan, India, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America – Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa – South Africa, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Rest of Middle East & Africa
Grab Special Discount Requests:
Top-tier significant players:
The prominent player operating in the global Social Media Analytics market includes Oracle, Salesforce, IBM, SAS Institute, Adobe, Clarabridge, NetBase Solutions, Brandwatch, Talkwalker, Digimind.
Premium Report offers:
- Assessments of market share for the regional and national segments
- A description of the business, including its goals, finances, and most recent advancements.
- In addition to a comprehensive analysis of market share, the report contains data on significant drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- The market power of consumers and suppliers is demonstrated via Porter’s five forces study.
Links to related [email protected]
About Prophecy Market Insights
Prophecy Market Insights is a specialized market research, analytics, marketing and business strategy, and solutions company that offer strategic and tactical support to clients for making well-informed business decisions and to identify and achieve high value opportunities in the target business area. Also, we help our client to address business challenges and provide best possible solutions to overcome them and transform their business.
Prophecy Market Insights
1 860 531 2701
Email– [email protected]