Plus Size Women’s Clothing Market:
- Plus size women’s clothing refers to larger size clothing specifically for oversized women. Plus size clothing is recommended for several body types, and sizes can vary from country to country ((US) 12/ (UK) 16), etc. Nowadays companies are using alternate words for plus size such as super sizes, extended sizes, and curvy, which gains the attention of customers effectively as it sounds less offensive than plus size or oversize.
Key Drivers of the Global Plus Size Women’s Clothing Market
- The rising number of overweight women and obesity are major factors increasing the adoption of apparel for larger women which boosts the plus size women’s clothing market across the world.
- The booming fashion trend for plus size women and increasing body confidence of oversized women propels the adoption of larger apparel. Women are spending more due to changing fashion trends and various varieties of clothes for plus size, which drives the demand and growth of the plus size women’s clothing market.
Get a PDF brochure for Industrial Insights and business Intelligence @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=79632
Factor Restraining the Global Plus Size Women’s Clothing Market
- Plus size clothing requires a large investment; manufacturers experience high production costs for larger apparel and it has lower profit margins. This may restrict manufacturers from producing plus-size clothing as they cannot gauge the exact consumer preference; hence, it may restrain the worldwide growth of the plus size women’s clothing market.
Market in Asia Pacific to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of geography, the global plus size women’s clothing market can be divided into five regions North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the plus size women’s clothing market in Europe include markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the plus size women’s clothing market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. South America plus size women’s clothing market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- North America accounted for largest share of the global plus size women’s clothing market. Increasing preference for processed food and a physically inactive lifestyle are some of the major reasons for obesity among women in North America that result in increasing adoption of extended sizes of clothing.
- The plus size women’s clothing market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand rapidly during the forecast period due to rising demand and women’s preference for plus size apparel and trending fashionable clothing which helps in boosting the growth of the plus size women’s clothing market in the region.
Get COVID-19 Analysis @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=79632
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Retailers and designers in the plus size women’s clothing market have analyzed the preference and demand for plus size apparel. Manufacturers are focused on launching different fashion trends and patterns in clothing. Several companies are working on product development to strengthen their product portfolio and taking initiatives to give a new vision to plus-size apparel to encourage women and increase their confidence.
For instance, renaming “Evans Outsize” to simply “Evans.” In 2018, Marks and Spencer changed the term plus size to “curve” in order to make it more attractive to customers.
A few of the key players operating in the global plus size women’s clothing market are:
- Forever21 Inc.
- Ralph Lauren
- H&M Hennes & Mauritz AB
- Hanesbrands Inc.
- FTF IP COMPANY, INC.
- Lucky Brand LLC
- Old Navy, LLC
- Torrid LLC
Inquiry Before Buying: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=79632
Global Plus Size Women’s Clothing Market: Research Scope
Global Plus Size Women’s Clothing Market, by Product Type
- Jeans and Trousers
- Tees and T-shirts
- Dresses and Jumpsuits
- Jackets and Outerwear
Global Plus Size Women’s Clothing Market, by Pricing
Global Plus Size Women’s Clothing Market, by Size
- 1 XL
- 2 XL
- 3 XL
- 4 XL
- Above 4 XL
Global Plus Size Women’s Clothing Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Portal
- Company Owned Portal
- Large Format Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Others (Small Stores, etc.)
The report on the global plus size women’s clothing market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessments by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
TMR Latest News Publication: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/rise-of-veganism-and-the-heightening-pet-adoption-trends-will-paint-a-positive-picture-of-growth-for-the-pet-dietary-supplement-market-says-tmr-301283164.html
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision-makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.