TORONTO, ON, September 16, 2021 /24-7PressRelease/ — The Mediterranean diet has long been recommended by doctors for good health, but an eating plan alone doesn’t address the challenges people face with their relationships, careers, and overall fulfillment. With O’Live Your Life, rich life strategist and health advocate Anita Heidema and world-renowned Chef Dario Tomaselli offer the complete Mediterranean lifestyle to transform every facet of our lives, from health to romance to personal and professional success.
Dario is an acclaimed international chef and Anita brings 30 years of experience in management, personal growth, and travel to O’Live Your Life. Together they help people experience more romance, friendship, fulfillment, and joy.
O’Live Your Life helps people connect, enjoy life, and achieve good health and happiness by living the Mediterranean lifestyle from anywhere. Anita and Dario offer guidance for international exploration, connection over healthy meals, slow living, and the savoring of simple pleasures.
Anita and Dario are living proof that the slow and easy Mediterranean lifestyle leads to better relationships, and overall happiness. With O’Live Your Life, they are taking people with them on their Mediterranean adventure from the comfort of their own homes, inviting them to cook together, eat together, and travel together.
“I am a firm believer that food leaves a meaningful impact on our way of life,” says Dario. “It’s about reconnecting with local farmers around the world, where food and products begin their journey, and learning how to respect our cooking creations — not only from a sustainability point of view, but also in terms of the connection to family and friends that cooking and food brings. Creating delicious meals feeds the soul.”
Rich life strategist and health advocate Anita Heidema guides people towards great health, longevity, and enjoyment of their lives, whatever their circumstances. “The same boiling water that softens the potato hardens an egg,” she explains. “It’s not about the circumstances, it’s about what you’re made of.”
O’Live Your Life offers transformative virtual and in person experiences including:
• International Dinner Club — monthly menus personally created by Dario that are inspired by a region or country. The club provides a fun way to bring friends and families together with dinner parties and inspire people through their love of travel.
• Under the Tuscan Sun Culinary Retreat — Participants will experience Italy with locals on private tours normally reserved for top chefs from around the world, staying at a 5-star villa at an organic vineyard near Arezzo in Tuscany.
• Cook-A-Vision Group Classes — In-person and virtual professional retreats for businesses looking to bring their professional teams together, and boost morale. The program is a customized, unique, and delicious way for a team to connect while experiencing flavors from around the world.
• Mediterranean Connection — People from all corners of the globe are invited to participate in an immersive 5-day online inspirational summit to introduce them to the O’Live Your Life experience and the Mediterranean lifestyle.
• 3 Secrets to the Mediterranean Lifestyle from Anywhere — Visitors to the O’Live Your Life website may opt to receive Anita and Dario’s free gift, “3 Secrets to the Mediterranean Lifestyle from Anywhere.” Over three days, subscribers will receive one simple action step daily to help them achieve a healthy Mediterranean lifestyle.
About Chef Dario Tomaselli and Anita Heidema: World-renowned Chef Dario Tomaselli and rich life strategist and health advocate Anita Heidema are co-founders of O’Live Your Life, a multi-platform lifestyle program. Dario has helmed kitchens at celebrated restaurants around the globe, including the award-winning Oro in Toronto, Canada. Anita has more than 30 years of education and training in business management, neuro-linguistic programming, and hypnotherapy. Together they lead O’Live Your Life, offering an International Dinner Club, culinary retreats, cooking classes, and books that celebrate the Mediterranean lifestyle. Learn more at OLiveYourLife.org.
For more information, visit the online press kit OLiveYourLife.OnlinePressKit247.com.
To request an interview with Chef Dario Tomaselli or Anita Heidema, contact International Publicist Michelle Tennant Nicholson: Michelle@WasabiPublicity.com or 828-749-3200.
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com