Las Vegas (Nevada), United States //— The Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder Market is set to register immense growth in the coming years owing to the improvement in the diagnosis methodologies, raising awareness of the diseases, incremental healthcare spending across the world, and also expects the launch of some emerging therapies in the market.
Currently, key emerging player, such as Biohaven Pharmaceuticals, Ceruvia Lifesciences, and others are involved in developing therapies for Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder. The late stage pipeline is very scarce and very few players have recently entered to grab a chunk in the emerging market scenario for this specific ailment. The launch of emerging therapies, such as Trigriluzole (Biohaven Pharmaceuticals) etc. will significantly impact the OCD market in the coming years.
DelveInsight’s “Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast 2032” report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted epidemiology, as well as the Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder market size, share, and trends in the seven major markets (7MM) (i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan).
The Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder market report covers emerging drugs, current treatment practices, market share of individual therapies, and current & forecasted market size from 2019 to 2032. It also evaluates the current treatment practice/algorithm, key drivers & barriers impacting the market growth, and unmet medical needs to curate the best of the opportunities and assess the underlying potential of the market.
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder: An Overview
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) is an anxiety disorder in which people get recurring, unwanted thoughts, ideas or sensations (obsessions) that make them feel driven to do something repetitively (compulsions). It is associated with a profoundly diminished quality of life, social isolation, and a substantial economic burden on the society. The American Psychiatric Association (APA) states that females are affected at a slightly higher rate than men, and OCD affects people of all races and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder Market Key Facts
– According to the NIMH, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder currently affects approximately 1 in 40 adults and 1 in 100 children in the U.S.
– In a new 2017 publication, the World Health Organization’s ‘Depression and other common mental disorders’ report, OCD was included in the ‘anxiety disorders’ category. OCD ranks the tenth in the World Bank’s and WHO’s ten leading causes of disability and, in the case of women aged 15–44 years, OCD occupies the fifth position.
– There are approx. 5+ key companies which are developing the therapies for Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. Currently, Biohaven Pharmaceuticals is leading the therapeutics market with its Obsessive Compulsive Disorder drug candidates in the most advanced stage of clinical development among all the key players.
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder Market
The market outlook section of the report helps to build a detailed comprehension of the historical, current, and forecasted Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder market size by analyzing the impact of current and emerging pipeline therapies. It also provides a thorough assessment of the market drivers & barriers, unmet needs, and emerging technologies set to impact the market dynamics.
The report gives complete detail of the Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder market trend for each marketed drug and mid & late-stage pipeline therapies by evaluating their impact based on the annual cost of therapy, their Mechanism of Action (MoA), Route of Administration (RoA), molecule types, competition with other therapies, brand value, and their impact on the market.
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder Epidemiology Assessment
The epidemiology section provides insights into the historical, current, and forecasted epidemiology trends in the seven major countries (7MM) from 2019 to 2032. It helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted epidemiology trends by exploring numerous studies and research. The epidemiology section also provides a detailed analysis of diagnosed and prevalent patient pools, future trends, and views of key opinion leaders.
The Report Covers the Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder Epidemiology Segmented by –
– Prevalent Cases of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder in the 7MM (2019-32)
– Gender-specific Prevalent Cases of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder in the 7MM (2019-32)
– Age-Specific Prevalent Cases of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder in the 7MM (2019-32)
– Severity Specific Prevalent Cases of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder in the 7MM (2019-32)
– O/C Events -Specific Prevalent Cases of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder in the 7MM (2019-32)
– Diagnosed and Treatable Cases of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder in the 7MM (2019-32)
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder Drugs Uptake and Pipeline Development Activities
The drugs’ uptake section focuses on the rate of uptake of the potential drugs recently launched in the Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder market or expected to get launched during the study period. The analysis covers the Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder market uptake by drugs, patient uptake by therapies, and sales of each drug.
Moreover, the therapeutics assessment section helps understand the drugs with the most rapid uptake and the reasons behind the maximal use of the drugs. Additionally, it compares the drugs based on market share. The report also covers the Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder Pipeline Development Activities. It provides valuable insights about different therapeutic candidates in various stages and the key companies involved in developing targeted therapeutics. It also analyzes recent developments such as collaborations, acquisitions, mergers, licensing patent details, and other information for emerging therapies.
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder Therapeutics Analysis
Some of the Leading Companies in the Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder Therapeutics Market Include:
– Ceruvia Lifesciences
– Biohaven Pharmaceuticals
And many others
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder Therapies Covered in the Report Include:
– SYNP 101: Ceruvia Lifesciences
– Troriluzole: Biohaven Pharmaceuticals
And many more
Get a detailed, in-depth analysis of the pipeline development activities: Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder Emerging Therapies and Key Companies
Table of Content (TOC)
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary
3. Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder Competitive Intelligence Analysis
4. Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder Market Overview at a Glance
5. Disease Background and Overview
6. Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder Patient Journey
7. Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder Epidemiology and Patient Population (In the US, EU5, and Japan)
8. Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
9. Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder Unmet Needs
10. Key Endpoints of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder Treatment
11. Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder Marketed Products
12. Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder Emerging Drugs and Latest Therapeutic Advances
13. Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder Seven Major Market Analysis
14. Attribute Analysis
15. Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder Market Outlook (In US, EU5, and Japan)
16. Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder Access and Reimbursement Overview
17. KOL Views on the Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder Market
18. Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder Market Drivers
19. Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder Market Barriers
21. DelveInsight Capabilities
Learn how the Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder market will evolve by 2032 @ Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder Market Outlook 2032
Manager (Marketing and Branding)
Email: [email protected]
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant and Market Research Firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports pharma companies by providing comprehensive end-to-end solutions to improve their performance.