“market intelligence data That Adds Flavour To Your Success”
The Power-Semiconductor devices Market Report 2023 report provides the latest industry data and future industry trends. The forecast market information, SWOT analysis, market scenario, and feasibility study are the vital aspects analyzed in this report. Market for Power-Semiconductor devices to Reach USD 97.2 Billion by 2029 at a 6.40% CAGR
The market for power transistors is anticipated to experience significant revenue development. The defence and space industries’ soaring demand for power processors will primarily drive market expansion. Investments in the chip industry are rising sharply, and so are efforts to diversify businesses. With less power loss, power semiconductors contribute to photovoltaic power production, power networks, and car speeds. GaN devices, which are used in this technology, offer favourable features to terahertz (THz) devices, which are beneficial to many military and space uses. This technology exhibits substantial reliability in the radiation environment.
Download Full PDF Sample Copy of Power-Semiconductor devices Report @
Some of the key players profiled in the study are Infineon Technologies, Texas Instruments, ST Microelectronics, Qualcomm, Fairchild Semiconductor, Renesas Electronic, Western Digital, Toshiba, Softbank, Mitsubishi Electric and other Prominent players.
In July 2021, Mitsubishi Electric (Japan) announced the launch of seven new X-Series products—two HVIGBTs and five HVDIODEs—boosting the X-Series lineup to 24 power semiconductor modules suitable for increasingly large-capacity, small-sized inverters used in traction motors, DC-power transmitters, large industrial machinery, and other high-voltage, large-current equipment.
In June 2021, ON Semiconductor (US) announced its new, full silicon carbide MOSFET module solutions for charging electric vehicles with its 1200V full silicon carbide (SiC) MOSFET 2-PACK modules. This is expected to provide a comprehensive portfolio of wide bandgap devices for high-performance charging solutions.
Competition is an important issue in any market research analysis. With the help of the competitive analysis provided in the report, players can easily study the key strategies employed by leading players in the Power-Semiconductor devices market. The major and emerging players of the Power-Semiconductor devices Market are closely studied considering their market share, production, sales, revenue growth, gross margin, product portfolio, and other important factors. This will help players familiarize themselves with the movements of their toughest competitors in the Power-Semiconductor devices market.
The segmental analysis section of the report includes a thorough research study on key type and application segments of the Power-Semiconductor devices market.
Power-Semiconductor devices Market (By Type)
Power-Semiconductor devices Market (By Application)
Information and Communication Technology
Industrial (Inverters, Wind/Solar Power Generation)
Military, Aerospace and Defense
Purchase Of This Report @
Important years considered in the Power-Semiconductor devices study:
Historical year – 2017-2023; Base year – 2023; Forecast period** – 2023 to 2029 [** unless otherwise stated]
If opting for the Global version of Power-Semiconductor devices Market; then the below country analysis would be included:
– North America ( North America stands second in the power semiconductors market. The market is driven by innovations in GaN reliability enhancement and technology transfer (GREAT2) and well-established automotive and aerospace sectors. Additionally, the rising demand for semiconductor devices in military, offshore oil & gas exploration, and emergency medical service providers provides the impetus for regional market growth. )
– Europe ( Europe is emerging as the most promising space, with burgeoning end-user industries such as the automobile and consumer electronics industries. Furthermore, the rising adoption of gallium nitride semiconductor devices in various well-developed sectors, such as defense & aerospace, information & communication technology, and healthcare, contributes to the region’s power semiconductor market share. )
– Asia-Pacific ( The Asia Pacific region leads the global power semiconductors market. The largest market growth attributes to the rapidly growing electric vehicle and electronics industry and the adoption of innovative technologies. Besides, the rise in consumer, telecommunication & data communication and medical sectors substantiates power semiconductor market growth. )
– South America (Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, the Rest of the countries, etc.)
– the Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Israel, Egypt, Turkey, Nigeria, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Reasons to Procure this Report:
(A) The research would help top administration/policymakers/professionals/product advancements/sales managers and stakeholders in this market in the following ways.
(B) The report provides Power-Semiconductor devices market revenues at the worldwide, regional, and country levels with a complete analysis to 2029 permitting companies to analyze their market share and analyze projections, and find new markets to aim for.
(C) The research includes the Power-Semiconductor devices market split by different types, applications, technologies, and end-uses. This segmentation helps leaders plan their products and finances based on the upcoming development rates of each segment.
(D) Power-Semiconductor devices market analysis benefits investors by knowing the scope and position of the market giving them information on key drivers, challenges, restraints, and expansion chances of the market and moderate threats.
(E) This report would help to understand competition better with a detailed analysis and key strategies of their competitors and plan their position in the business.
(F) The study helps evaluate Power-Semiconductor devices business predictions by region, key countries, and top companies’ information to channel their investments.
For More Information or Query, Visit @
What is new in 2023?
– Major developments that can change the business landscape as well as market forecasts.
– Addition/refinement in segmentation–Increase in depth or width of segmentation of the market.
– Coverage of new market players and change in the market share of existing players of the Power-Semiconductor devices market.
– Updated financial information and product portfolios of players operating in the Power-Semiconductor devices market.
– Updated market developments of the profiled players.
– Any new data points/analysis (frameworks) which was not present in the previous version of the report
The new edition of the report consists of trends/disruptions on customer’s business, tariff and regulatory landscape, pricing analysis, and a market ecosystem map to enable a better understanding of the market dynamics for Power-Semiconductor devices.
20% Customization of this Report:
-Five Countries can be added as per your choice.
-Five Companies can added as per your choice.
-customization upto 40 hours.
-Post-sales support for 1 year from the date of delivery.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales)
Phone: + 1704 266 3234[email protected].