The Global Payment Security Market 2032 Industry Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Payment Security Market by QMI. The Payment Security Market is supposed to demonstrate a considerable growth during the forecast period of 2023-2032. The company profiles of all the key players and brands that are dominating the market have been given in this report. Their moves like product launches, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions and the respective effect on the sales, import, export, revenue and CAGR values have been studied completely in the report.
Payment security includes the procedures organizations use to visualize data and derive insights from correlations, obscure patterns, shifting market trends, and other factors. For instance, Transaction Network Services (TNS), a provider of accepted products for the parking industry, debuted its most recent Point of Sale (POS) terminals in May 2022 at PACE in Adelaide, Australia. In locations like retail stores, parking lots, electric vehicle charging stations, and vending machines, these POS devices offer customers who want to pay by card, digital wallet, or contactless wallet a secure payment experience.
• A growing number of data breaches.
• Requirements of Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) guidelines.
• Increasing awareness among the end-user towards payment security and government initiatives towards promoting the cashless mode of payments.
• Technological developments in mobile commerce.
Recent Developments of Payment Security Market:
• In July 2022, Waystar, a provider of healthcare payment software, and Bluefin, a company that provides tokenization and encryption technology to secure payments and sensitive data, partnered to offer advanced payment security for healthcare payments. Additionally, through Waystar’s software, the partnership provides Bluefin’s PCI-validated point-to-point encryption solution.
• Outseer Emerging Payments, which launched in February 2022, represents a strategic development step for the company. Outseer has announced its first expansion outside of its payment authentication service, Outseer 3D Secure, enabling growth and customer value beyond conventional card-not-present (CNP) transactions.
• In November 2021, First Tech partnered with the multinational technology company Thales. This alliance aided SWAP, a provider of financial services with venture capital backing, in establishing a cutting-edge digital payments infrastructure. This cutting-edge payment security infrastructure with Thales helps SWAP make a quicker transition to the market.
• During September 2021, PayPal released a new app. Customers have access to a personalised, all-in-one app that provides the ideal setting for managing their finances. With the new direct deposit feature from its banking partners, PayPal customers can now receive payments up to two days in advance, manage gift cards, and earn rewards all from one convenient app.
• Cybersource and Planet Payments have partnered to introduce a new digital payments platform for European retailers, it was announced in February 2021. The service enables the industry sectors of hospitality, retail, food, and beverage to simplify complex digital payments. The platform also integrates with Planet’s e-commerce platform and offers access to online payment options.
• In July 2018, NCR (US) collaborated with Bluefin (US) to improve its client’s experience by providing Bluefin’s PCI-validated point-to-point encryption (P2PE) security solution. The security solution is provided to merchants and retailers utilizing NCR’s Counterpoint Retail Solution to process payments through NCR Secure Pay.
• In July 2018, Visa (US) entered into a strategic partnership with Sabre (US), allowing it to utilize CyberSource to provide a full suite of payment acceptance, fraud management, and authentication services
Segmentations Covered in the Report:
Detailed segmentation by area (country), business, type, and application are included in the Payment Security market research analysis. The research offers comprehensive details on new products, regional investments, and market investments. The Payment Security market research report also monitors emerging technologies and trends. The most recent market dynamics, including motivating and inhibiting factors, as well as business news like mergers and acquisitions and investments, are also included in the study. This analysis of current market trends from 2023 to 2032 is provided for each of the sub-segments.
By Solution (Encryption, Tokenization, Fraud Detection & Prevention),
By Platform (Web Based, POS Based),
By Organization (Small & Medium Enterprises, Large Enterprise),
By Application (Retail & E-Commerce, Travel & Hospitality, Healthcare, Telecom & IT, Education, Media & Entertainment, Others)
The Key Players in this Market are: Ingenico ePayment, Intelligent Payments, Geobridge Corporation, PayPal Holdings, Elavon, Index, Shift4 Corporation, Transaction Network Services Inc., TokenEx LLC, CyberSource Corporation, Symantec Corporation, Trend Micro, Gemalto NV, Vasco Data Security International, Intel Corporation, Bluefin Payment System, Braintree, CA Technologies, and Cisco Systems Inc.
North America (The US, Canada, and Mexico)
Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, South Korea, Indonesia, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
Europe (Germany, UK, Italy, Russia, Spain, The Netherlands France, Rest of Europe)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Columbia, Rest of South America)
Middle East & Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)