AI is a fundamental technology driving the development of autonomous vehicles. Companies were investing heavily in developing self-driving cars and trucks that can navigate without human intervention. AI technologies such as computer vision, sensor fusion, and machine learning algorithms were being used to enable safe and reliable autonomous driving. AI was being used to predict and prevent maintenance issues in transportation vehicles and infrastructure. By analyzing sensor data and historical maintenance records, AI algorithms can identify potential problems and schedule maintenance before breakdowns occur, improving efficiency and reducing downtime. AI-powered traffic management systems were being used to optimize traffic flow, reduce congestion, and enhance transportation efficiency in urban areas. These systems analyze real-time data from sensors, cameras, and other sources to adjust traffic signals, reroute vehicles, and improve overall traffic management.
The global AI in transportation market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 10.1% from 2023 to 2030, to reach USD 2636.8 million by 2030.
AI was being applied to optimize supply chain and logistics operations, including route planning, load optimization, and delivery scheduling. Machine learning algorithms were used to predict demand, optimize routes, and improve fleet management. AI was being used to enhance public transportation systems by providing real-time information to passengers, optimizing routes, and improving scheduling. Chatbots and virtual assistants were being employed to provide travelers with up-to-date information and assistance. AI was being used to monitor and assess the condition of transportation infrastructure such as bridges, roads, and railways. By analyzing data from sensors and drones, AI algorithms can detect signs of deterioration and recommend maintenance actions. AI-powered algorithms were being used by ride-sharing and mobility service providers to match riders with drivers, optimize routes, and dynamically adjust pricing based on demand and supply.
Get Sample Copy of this Report:
Major players in the global market include: –
Volvo (Sweden), Daimler (Germany), Scania (Sweden), Bosch (Germany), Intel (US), and NVIDIA (US).
Global AI in Transportation Market: Segment Analysis
The research report includes specific segments by region (country), company, type, and application. This study provides information about the sales and revenue during the historic and forecasted period
AI in Transportation Market segment by Type:
Machine Learning Technology (Computer Vision, Context Awareness, Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing)
By Process (Data Mining, Image Recognition, Signal Recognition).
AI in Transportation Market segment by Application:
Autonomous Trucks, HMI Trucks and Semi-Autonomous Trucks
Geographic Segmentation: –
1. North America (USA, Canada, Mexico)
2. Europe (Germany, UK, France, Russia, Italy, Rest of Europe)
3. Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
4. South America (Brazil, Argentina, Columbia, Rest of South America)
5. The Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the global AI in Transportation market size is estimated to be worth USD million in 2023 and is forecast to a readjusted size of USD million by 2030 with a CAGR of during the forecast period 2023-2030.
Get Sample Copy of this Report:
Key Benefits of AI in Transportation Market Research: –
1. Industry drivers, restraints, and opportunities covered in the study
2. Recent industry trends and developments
3. Competitive landscape & strategies of key players
4. Potential & niche segments and regions exhibiting promising growth covered
5. Historical, current, and projected market size, in terms of value
6. Overview of the regional outlook of the AI in Transportation Market
If you need anything more than these then let us know and we will prepare the report according to your requirement.
Inquire or Share Your Questions If Any Before Purchasing This Report :-
Table of Contents:
1. AI in Transportation Market Overview
2. Market Competition by Manufacturers
3. Production by Region
4. Global AI in Transportation Consumption by Region
5. Segment by Type
6. Segment by Application
7. Key Companies Profiled
8. AI in Transportation Cost Analysis
9. Marketing Channel, Distributors and Customers
10. Market Dynamics
11. Production and Supply Forecast
12. Consumption and Demand Forecast
13. Forecast by Type and by Application (2023-2030)
14. Research Finding and Conclusion
15. Methodology and Data Source
International: +1 518 300 3575
Email: [email protected]