To allow qualified people to visit New Zealand for tourists, or business, the New Zealand Visa for US Citizens (commonly known as the “NZeTA”) was launched in 2019. More than 170 nation residents, including Americans, have access to the New Zealand eTA. American people can get a New Zealand eTA in a short amount of time. Just finished a short online form. You may accomplish this by visiting this page and selecting the green “apply online” button up top. The NZeTA’s confirmation is sent by email, hopefully within a few business days.
Documents Needed for American Citizens to Apply for an eTA in New Zealand
The following are the documents needed to apply for a New Zealand eTA:
- A passport issued in the United States that will still be valid for at least three months after the trip to New Zealand
- A functioning credit or debit card to pay the required eTA costs
- A current email address where the New Zealand eTA will be emailed after approval
- A current, passport-style picture of the applicant
American visitors to New Zealand may be required to present proof of adequate finances to support their travel to the nation upon arrival. Through the official website of the immigration department, people may find out the status of their application. To check the status, a user must register. By clicking here and entering some basic information, you may register. Once enrolled, they may use their login information to keep track of the progress of their visa.
New Zealand Visa Online
Almost all work, student, and visiting visa applications may be online. New Zealand Visa Online applications are frequently cheaper and quicker to submit than paper ones. You won’t need to send us your passport if you submit your application online since we can electronically grant your visa. Any supporting documentation, such as a copy of your passport, must be accessible electronically if you submit your application online. You will also need to have a credit card on hand. Visit the Immigration New Zealand website to apply online.
New Zealand Visa Application
Here is the list of New Zealand Visa Application processes:
- Compile paperwork – The complexity of application preparation varies. Before submitting your application for most visas, gather all the supporting documentation.
- Submit a request – You may apply for a lot of visas online. In addition to the application forms, your passport and other supporting papers must be supplied.
- Wait for a decision on a visa – As soon as we can, we will evaluate your application. If further information is required, we could contact you, and after a decision has been made, we’ll let you know about your visa.
- Get to New Zealand – You can now move to New Zealand to visit, invest, work, study, or live permanently if you’re not already there.
New Zealand Tourist Visa
The following are permitted uses for a New Zealand tourist visa:
- To visit relatives or friends abroad
- To take part in amateur sports or adventure activities
- To tour the nation as a tourist
- Study for no more than three months.
- Travel there to be married
Company Name: NEW ZEALAND VISA
Contact Person: Hiratunga Thompson Martin
Email: Send Email
Phone: +81 3-5796-7852
Address:2 Chome-1-14 Mita
State: Tokyo 108-8361