The global Network Transformation market research report forecast to 2026 has been recently published by Reports and Data to help user understand the current market scenario. The report offers a detailed analysis of market size, revenue growth, emerging trends, top companies, market drivers, restraints, opportunities, limitations that the global Network Transformation market is expected to offer during the forecast period. The data is obtained through extensive primary and secondary research which is further verified by industry experts. This data is represented using various charts, tables and graphs which makes it easier for the reader. It also provides complete analysis of the global Network Transformation market with details about statistical tools such as SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces analysis. The report shed light on various top companies in the market. Cisco (US), Juniper Networks(US), HPE (US), Huawei (China), IBM (US), Dell EMC (US), NEC (Japan), Intel (US), Ericsson (Sweden), Samsung (South Korea), FUJITSU (Japan), Ciena (US), Accenture (US), GENBAND (US), AT&T (US), Arista Networks (US), and 6WIND (France).are some leading companies operating in the global Network Transformation market.
Get a sample of the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1140
The information and communication technology sector is expected to observe a robust revenue growth over the forecast period. Factors such as technological advancements in AI and robotics, increasing innovations, growing need for high data security, large data management are fueling market development. Availability of variety of devices such as computers, smartphones, softwares and growing usage of internet is boosting overall growth of the information and communication technology. In addition, growing adoption of IOT and cloud based systems, increasing demand for technologically advanced devices, and change in consumer preference are some significant factors fueling market growth.
Competitive landscape of global Network Transformation market is quite fragmented with regional and global key players. They are often involved in various strategies including mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, new product launches or corporate deals to sustain their market position and expand their product portfolio.
Request a discount on the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1140
Regional analysis provides insights into key trends and demands in each major country that can affect market growth in the region.
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
The global market is further segmented into type and application:
Network Transformation Market, By Integrant (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
Network Transformation Market, By Solution-Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- SDN and NFV
- Physical Appliances
- Network Automation
- 5G Networks
Network Transformation Market, By Service-Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Professional Services
- Deployment and Provisioning
- Transformation Optimization
- Wireless Infrastructure Management
- Managed Services
- Network Monetization
- Network Management
- Network Testing
- Network Audit
Network Transformation Market, By Company Size (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise
Network Transformation Market, By Industry Vertical (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Information Technology
- Media and Entertainment
- Energy and Utilities
To know more about the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-network-transformation-market
Key questions addressed in the global Network Transformation market report:
- The Global Network Transformation Market is estimated to grow from USD 6.01 Billion in 2019 to USD 66.86 Billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 61.9%. The primary factors attributing to the growth of the market are the extensive demand for bandwidth requirement, the rising trend of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policy, rise in deployment of IT as a service (ITaaS) and virtualization, and the partnership among market players for the development and promotion of enhanced networking systems.
- On the basis of integrant (solutions and services), organization sizes, verticals, and regions. Solutions segment is further segmented into Software Defined Networking (SDN) and Network Functions Virtualization (NFV), Network Automation and C-RAN.
- The NFV and SDN solution segment is expected to hold the largest market with revenue of USD 4.8 Billion in 2026, at a CAGR of 69% from 2019-2026. SDN changes the Wide Area Network (WAN) design by de-coupling the control and data planes, abstracting applications and centralizing network intelligence from the underlying network infrastructure. By using SDN data centers, telecom operators can install enhanced network programmability, automation, and control over their network. Also, SDN enhances the scalability and flexibility of WAN which later improves the network performance and availability.
- The network transformation market is forecasted to witness growth because of the increasing partnerships and joint ventures among industry players for the development enhanced networking systems; and a growing adoption rate of ITaaS, BYOD policy, and virtualization.
Request a customization of the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1140
Thank you for reading our report. We also offer customized report as per client requirement. Kindly connect with us to know more about customization plan and our team will offer you the altered report.
Note: The Heraldkeepers News Department was not involved in the creation of this content.
If you have any problem with this press release? Contact the source provider Heraldkeepers.com, you can contact them here.