According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Mining Chemicals Market Report: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027,” the global mining chemicals market reached a value of US$ 7.1 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 9.3 Billion by 2027, exhibiting at a CAGR of 4.7% during 2022-2027. Mining chemicals are chemical compounds that are extensively employed in the mining sector for drilling and mineral processing. They are further utilized in dewatering, filtration, recovery, selecting minerals, handling pumps and slurry. Mining chemicals are manufactured with a blend of various chemicals, such as nitric acid, sulfuric acid, lead and mercury. At present, these chemicals are available in different forms like collectors, dispersants, heat transfer fluids and flocculants.
As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis takes over the world, we are continuously tracking the changes in the markets, as well as the purchase behaviors of the consumers globally-our estimates about the latest market trends and forecast values after considering the impact of this pandemic.
Request Free Sample Report (Exclusive Offer on this report): https://www.imarcgroup.com/mining-chemicals-market/requestsample
Global Mining Chemicals Market Trends:
The increasing requirement for protecting the environment by curbing greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions and air pollution is primarily driving the global mining chemicals market. The escalating incorporation of novel technologies to effectively perform mineral processing tasks with improved selectivity and higher recovery rate is further impelling the market growth. Other factors, such as the rising demand for minerals like copper, platinum, and gold and increasing mining activities in the industrial sector, are creating a positive outlook for the market.
Ask Analyst for Instant Discount and Download Full Report with TOC & List of Figure: https://www.imarcgroup.com/mining-chemicals-market
Global Mining Chemicals Market Analysis Report 2022-2027 and Segmentation:
Competitive Landscape with Key Players:
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players being
- AECI Limited
- Arrmaz Products Inc. (Arkema S.A.)
- BASF SE
- Betachem (Pty) Ltd
- Clariant AG
- Dow Inc
- Dyno Nobel (Incitec Pivot Limited)
- Ecolab Inc
- Orica Limited
- Sasol Ltd
- Solvay S.A.
- Zinkan Enterprises Inc.
Breakup by Product Type:
- Extraction Chemicals
- Grinding Aids
Breakup by Mineral Type:
- Base Metals
- Non-metallic Minerals
- Precious Metals
- Rare Earth Metals
Breakup by Application:
- Mineral Processing
- Wastewater Treatment
Breakup by Region:
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
- Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Other)
Key Highlights of the Report:
- Market Performance (2016-2021)
- Market Outlook (2022-2027)
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain
- Comprehensive Mapping of the Competitive Landscape
Note: If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we can provide it to you as a part of the customization.
Other Reports of IMARC Group:
- Big Data Security Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/big-data-security-market
- Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT) Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/polybutylene-terephthalate-market
- Legal Process Outsourcing Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/legal-process-outsourcing-market
- Data Governance Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/data-governance-market
- Industrial Batteries Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/industrial-batteries-market
- Ceramide Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/ceramide-market
- Wireline Services Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/wireline-services-market
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Email: [email protected]
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800