The global Metal Stamping market is forecast to reach USD 267.47 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The market is witnessing a surge in demand from the electronics and automotive industries with the growing needs for headphones, gamepads & controllers, mobile phones, and lightweight vehicles. However, metals are being replaced with the carbon fiber and plastic composites, which are acting as a substitute as they assist in the weight reduction of the vehicles, thereby reducing the overall cost of the operation and hence, would hamper the demand of metal stamping for the market.
Rapid urbanization has changed the lifestyle of the people and, in turn, has increased the prevalence of the electronics industry for commercial purposes over a broad aspect, thus, augmenting the demand for the market product. Furthermore, the stringent regulations imposed by the government on the increased need for the production of lightweight vehicles encouraging the market for the use of substitute products is anticipated to hinder the growth of the Metal Stamping market.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3078
The use of Metal Stamping is supported by the Ministry of Steel, Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises, Department of Commerce (Commerce), and the International Trade Commission (ITC) of the Indian Government, as the stamping market in India, is the key contributor to the overall manufacturing sector, thus creating a demand for the product in the market. Government initiatives for the use of electric car subsidies for local manufacturers to support the growth of electric vehicles industry is increasing the need for the usage of sheet metal, which is likely to drive the demand for metal stamping. Moreover, other nations such as China, Japan, and the United States are also supported by their respective government, which help them to withhold their position in the market and raise the potential to increase expenditure in the Metal Stamping sector. For instance, the Government of China increased its defense budget by 7.5% in 2019 to upgrade their defense equipment, and launch advanced defense aircraft. The rising demand for defense equipment is anticipated to drive the market for metal stamping over the coming years. The Asia Pacific region forecasted to grow with the highest growth rate owing to the increase in the use of Metal Stamping.
Key participants include Ford Motor Company, D&H Industries, Kenmode Precision Metal Stamping, Manor Tool & Manufacturing Company, Alcoa Corporation, Acro Metal Stamping, Klesk Metal Stamping Inc., General Motors, Lindy Manufacturing Co., and Toyota Motor Corporation, among others.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Based on material, Aluminum material expected to grow with a CAGR of 3.3% in the forecast period, due to its fundamental characteristics, which include weldability, flexibility, conductivity, and bending ability, thereby making it appropriate to use for a variety of applications.
- The bending process is expected to grow with a CAGR of 3.3% in the forecasted period, due to its cost-effective methods making it suitable for a variety of applications, including door hinges, wheels, and the engine assembly for automobiles sector.
- The automotive sector is the major contributor for the Metal Stamping market, which is forecasted to reach USD 94.68 billion by 2027. The automotive industry of the Asia Pacific region is the major shareholder of the Metal Stamping market, and is likely to hold around 36.0% of the market in the year 2027.
- The Asia Pacific dominated the market for Metal Stamping in 2019. The consistent focus of the region on cost-effective and innovative procedures adopted in the area is driving the market. According to studies, the Asia Pacific region holds approximately 34.0% of the Metal Stamping market, followed by North America, which contains around 26.0% market in the year 2019.
Browse Complete Report “Metal Stamping Market” @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/metal-stamping-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Metal Stamping market on the basis of materials, process, application, and region:
Material Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2017-2027) (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Process Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2017-2027) (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2017-2027) (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Industrial Machinery
- Consumer Electronics
- Electrical & Electronics
The report assesses key market players and industrial chain structure along with evaluation of market trends and competitive landscape that assists market players formulate lucrative business and investment decisions. The report provides analysis of upstream raw materials and suppliers and downstream buyers and manufacturing cost structure, and overall market analysis. Major players in the market are also analyzed along with their market share, market size, revenue contribution, financial standing, product portfolio, manufacturing capacity, and strategic alliances such as mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, brand promotions, and product launches among others.
Request Customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3078
- Comprehensive Overview of the Report:
- In-depth analysis of the upstream raw materials, downstream buyers, key vendors and manufacturers, and raw material sourcing
- R&D activities, product advancements, and strategic alliances adopted by key companies
- Analysis of challenges, drivers, constraints, opportunities, risks, and future prospects of the Metal Stamping industry
- SWOT analysis of each market player to provide an in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape
- Historical analysis and a comprehensive forecast analysis is offered in the report
Thank you for reading our report. For additional information on customization of the report, connect with us and we will make sure you get a report tailored to meet your needs.
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Construction and Manufacturing Industry:
Bathroom & Toilet Assist Devices Market Analysis, by Product Type, by End-Use and by Region Forecasts to 2026
Oil Refining Market By Complexity Type, By Product Type, By Fuel Type, By Application and Region Forecast to 2028
Solar Generator Market, By Product Type, By Storage Capacity, By Application and Region Forecast to 2028
Wood Pellets Market By Grade, By Feedstock Type, And By Application, Forecasts To 2027
Oil & Gas Processing Seals Market By Type, By Material, and By Application, 2016-2026
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-metal-stamping-market
The post Metal Stamping Market Revenue Share, Growth Factors, Trends Analysis & Forecast by 2027 appeared first on Market O Graphics.