ORLANDO, FL, December 06, 2021 /24-7PressRelease/ — Schellie Fanfan is a Haitian American female, born in Manhattan and raised in Queens Village, New York. She is the daughter of two strong parents who raised her with the values of honesty, ambition, kindness, family first and spiritual centeredness. Ms. Fanfan earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology from the University of Central Florida in addition to two Master’s degrees from Florida State University in Mental Health Counseling and Human Services and Systems.
Schellie is the founder and sole owner of Ask Schellie Consulting, LLC where she consults with corporations, individuals, other business entities, ministries and organizations to maximize performance and productivity. She is a highly esteemed Emotional Intelligence Expert and Ordained Minister that sets out to change the world one life at a time. Her purpose in life is to motivate and encourage others to experience Total Life Prosperity by applying practical principles that cause people to Live In Their Smiles.
Ms. Fanfan provides individual therapy, empowerment speaking services, corporate training and hosts her weekly Ask Schellie Show where she supplies entertainment and new information in response to hot topics and thought provoking questions asked by individuals all around the globe. The topic areas that Ms. Fanfan speaks to audiences about include:
• Mental Health: The Black Perspective
• Living In Your Smile: Tapping into wellness as our superpower
• Living In Your Smile: Practical road map to self acceptance and self love
• Spirituality and authority-pills to emotional wellness
• Post Pandemic Mental Health
• Sanity Protection with Frontline Workers
• Skilled Parenting: The Ultimate Oxymoron
• Shining through your Shell: Breaking through protective barriers that keep us stuck
• P3 in the Workspace: Causing Peak Psychological Performance in your team members
• Intimacy Enhancement for the Bedroom: Psychoeducation on the psychology behind bonding, attachment and connectivity between spouses that maximize intimacy and sexual gratification
As a large community advocate, Ms. Fanfan is committed to impacting her community by actively serving as: Board Chairwoman for the National House of Hope, Parliamentarian for the Greater Haitian American Chamber of Commerce, Immediate Past Florida State Parliamentarian for the Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc., Board Member for the CEO CHICKS Institute for aspiring teen entrepreneurs and as an Advocate against Human Sex Trafficking. Her philosophy on life is that there are ABSOLUTELY NO obstacles that we cannot overcome due to God’s desire to bless us and empower us beyond what we could ever imagine or think. Ephesians 3:19-20
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com