The Medical Robotic Systems market is expected to grow by registering a CAGR of 17.3% during the forecast period 2022 – 2029
The Medical Robotic Systems Market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The growing demand for accurate and proper laparoscopic surgeries, with rising requirements for surgical procedures in the geriatric population and mounting cases of trauma injuries, are the major factors in driving and managing the growth of this market. Robot-assisted surgery has quickly proliferated due to increasing opportunities for minimally invasive surgery across the surgical domains. As robotic surgery approaches a decade of commercial use, the market is diversifying, and novel surgical modalities with the new technology, decreased costs, and smaller sizes are becoming available.
Get a Free Sample Copy of this Report (Flat 20% Discount):
Top Leading Companies of Global Medical Robotic Systems Market are – CYBERDYNE INC., DENSO Robotics Incorporated, Hansen Technologies, ARxIUM, Stryker, Intuitive Surgical, Varian Medical Systems, Inc., Accuray Incorporated, Ekso Bionics, iRobot Corporation, Smith+Nephew, Omnicell, Renishaw plc, Zimmer Biomet, Syndicate Roo and others.
Industry News and Updates:
September 2022 – Titan Medical announced an agreement with Medtronic for a limited development program. As per the agreement, Medtronic will evaluate the performance of Titan’s instruments and cameras in gynecological procedures, which Titan Medical plans to pursue as the first indication for its surgical robot.
June 2022 – Intuitive, a global technology company in minimally invasive care and the pioneer of robotic-assisted surgery, announced the U.S. Food and Drug Administration had cleared the integration of a mobile cone-beam CT (CBCT) imaging technology and the Ion Endoluminal System used for robotic-assisted bronchoscopy.
On The Basis of Types:
Surgical Robotic Systems
Rehabilitative Robotic Systems
Noninvasive Radiosurgery Robots
Hospital & Pharmacy Robotic Systems
Other Robotic Systems
On The Basis of End Users/Applications:
Orthopedics robotic systems
The regions are further sub-divided into:
– North America (US, Mexico, Canada)
– Europe (Russia, Ukraine, France, Spain, Sweden, Norway, Germany, Finland, Poland, Italy, United Kingdom, Greece, Austria, Denmark, Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium, Turkey, Luxembourg)
– Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, South Korea, Taiwan, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore)
– South America (Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chile)
– Middle East and Africa (Bahrain, Egypt, Israel, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, South Africa)
The growing demand for the advanced healthcare infrastructure system in APAC is expected to witness healthy growth during the forecast period. Medical robotics’ market potential in the APAC area is expanding quickly; it was assessed at USD 1.70 billion in 2020 and is anticipated to reach USD 4.90 billion by 2027. Governments, which are also looking for technological breakthroughs in their own pharmaceutical sectors, are also contributing to the market expansion. This opens the door for additional advancements, greater accessibility to medical robotics, and larger investment in the upcoming years.
Browse Full Report at:
Significant features of the global market report:
- A deep inspection of the industry study is given in the document.
- Explains the industry dynamics of the international market.
- The report highlights the market segmentation globally.
- Describing historical, recent, and estimated industry size in terms of value and volume.
- Current industry trends and development techniques are explained widely.
- It evaluates the competitive landscape of the global market.
- Strategic analysis of the market vendors and product offerings are mentioned in the report.
We Offer Customization on Report Based on Specific Client Requirement:
– Country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
– 15% customization equal to 60 analyst hours.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
Note: All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
This Press Release has been written with the intention of providing accurate market information which will enable our readers to make informed strategic investment decisions. If you notice any problem with this content, please feel free to reach us on [email protected]