Global Medical Equipment Rental market report has been prepared by keeping in mind the customer requirements which assist them in increasing their return on investment (ROI). Furthermore, it endows with historic data, present market trends, environment, technological innovation, upcoming technologies and the technical progress in the related industry. This market research report encompasses a far-reaching research on the current conditions of the Medical Equipment Rental industry, potential of the market in the present and the future prospects. The persuasive Medical Equipment Rental report also covers very important aspect which is competitive intelligence and with this businesses can gain competitive advantage to thrive in the market.It becomes easy to achieve supreme level of market insights and obtain knowhow of the best market opportunities into the specific markets with this market report. Moreover, Medical Equipment Rental Market report also explains a widespread evaluation of the market’s growth prospects and restrictions.
Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the medical equipment rental market which was USD 53.65 billion in 2021, would rocket up to USD 79.87 billion by 2029, and is expected to undergo a CAGR of 5.10% during the forecast period 2022 to 2029.
Following Manufacturers Are Covered In This Report:
Apria Healthcare Group, Inc. (U.S), Centric Health Ltd. (Canada), Hill-ROM Services, Inc. (U.S), Nunn’s Home Medical Equipment (U.S), Huron Consulting Group Inc. (U.S), US Med-Equip, Inc. (U.S), Universal Health Services, Inc. (U.S), Woodley Equipment Company Ltd. (U.K), Walgreen Co. (U.S), Westside Medical Supply, Inc. (U.S), China Huarong Financial Leasing Co. Ltd., (China), Meridian Group International (U.S), Mizuho Leasing Company, Limited (Japan), MediCapital Rent (Netherlands), General Electric (U.K)
Global Medical Equipment Rental Market Segmented By:
By Device Type (Personal/Home Care Equipment, Electronic/Digital Equipment, Surgical Equipment, Durable Medical Equipment [Long Term Care, Acute Care, and Emergency and Trauma], Storage and Transport)
By End-user (Personal/Home Care Medical Equipment Rental [Chronic and Geriatric Patients, Preventive Care/Monitoring, and Short Term and Outpatient Care] and Institutional Medical Equipment Rental [Hospitals, Healthcare Centers, Medical Nursing Homes, and Medical Research Laboratories/Institutions)
Medical Equipment Rental Market Overview
The leasing or renting of medical equipment is known as medical equipment rental. Medical equipment rental or leasing has become a popular alternative to purchasing for a variety of end-users, including medical institutions and others. Medical equipment is available for rent on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
Medical equipment leasing as a means of acquiring medical gadgets is still a resource that hospitals are attempting to use to aid with these issues. According to the research, the medical equipment rental business grew by 2.9 percent in 2018 to USD 4 billion in sales. Furthermore, the geriatric population is growing, with the world’s aged population growing rapidly. Today, 8.5 percent of the world’s population (617 million) is 65 or older.
Medical Equipment Rental Market Dynamics
- Need for home healthcare
The global medical equipment rental industry is expected to develop due to increased demand for home healthcare services as a result of reduced hospital stays during the ongoing COVID-19 epidemic. Furthermore, in the approaching years, an increase in the number of disabled and senior patients is expected to increase demand for rental equipment.
- Rising incidences of disorders
The number of disabled people is increasing due to rising rates of skeletal and neurological problems and muscular dystrophy. Patients with various chronic illnesses choose to receive therapy at home to avoid lengthy hospital stays. In order to avoid lengthy hospital stays, these patients might hire a variety of medical devices. This element is likely to help the medical equipment rental industry grow in the coming years.
- Growing prevalence of chronic diseases
Chronic medical disorders include high blood pressure, diabetes, and cardiovascular and respiratory diseases necessitate ongoing monitoring. Furthermore, the American Diabetes Association predicts that by 2050, one out of every three persons in the United States would have diabetes. The rising number of persons diagnosed with these diseases is driving demand for home health care medical devices and services, which is expected to fuel demand for medical equipment rental. As a result of the rising number of people diagnosed with chronic diseases, various home care medical devices such as rehabilitation devices, diabetes supplies, and mobility devices are becoming more popular.
- Rising geriatric population
People’s life expectancy has increased as a result of medical advancements, with an increasing number of people living above the age of 50. The United Nations estimates that the number of persons aged 60 and more would rise from 841 million in 2013 to over 2 billion by 2050. Changing demographics and an ageing population are pushing a significant portion of the population into higher sickness classifications, requiring ongoing medical care.
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To gain insightful analyses of the Medical Equipment Rental market and have comprehensive understanding of the market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and data validated by industry experts after extensive primary and secondary research.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global Medical Equipment Rental market.
- Feasibility analysis and investment analysis to enable strategic investment decisions
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations and Analysis of opportunities, drivers, restraints, challenges, risks, and limitations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market and Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market data.
- Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements.
Complete Report Is Available (Including Full TOC, List Of Tables & Figures, Graphs, And Chart)@ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-medical-equipment-rental-market
Points Covered in the Report
- The points that are discussed within the report are the major market players that are involved in the Medical Equipment Rental market such as market players, raw material suppliers, equipment suppliers, end users, traders, distributors and etc.
- The complete profile of the companies is mentioned. And the capacity, production, price, revenue, cost, gross, gross margin, sales volume, sales revenue, consumption, growth rate, import, export, supply, future strategies, and the technological developments that they are making are also included within the report.
- This report analyzed five years data history and forecast.
- The growth factors of the market is discussed in detail wherein the different end users of the Medical Equipment Rental market are explained in detail.
- Data and information by market player, by region, by type, by application and etc, and custom research can be added according to specific requirements.
- The report contains the SWOT analysis of the Global Medical Equipment Rental Market
- Finally, the report contains the conclusion part where the opinions of the industrial experts are included.
Market Opportunity: Emerging Markets
The research report includes specific segments by region (country), by company, by Type and by Application. This study provides information about the sales and revenue during the historic and forecasted period. Understanding the segments helps in identifying the importance of different factors that aid the market growth.
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia and Turkey etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, Australia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia and Vietnam)
- South America (Brazil etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Egypt and GCC Countries)
Request for Customization this report – https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-medical-equipment-rental-market
Benefits of DBMR Research Study:
DBMR has gradually established itself as one of the leading market research companies across the globe.
Our unique, methodical, and up-to-date approach towards creating high-quality Research reports And ensures the reports include relevant Medical Equipment Rental market insights. Further, our team of analysts leaves no stone unturned while curating Market outlook of Medical Equipment Rental reports in accord with the requirement of our clients.
Explore DBMR Comprehensive Coverage on Healthcare Domain:
Global Life Science Software Market: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-life-science-software-market
Global Extraction Balloon Market: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-extraction-balloon-market
Global Muckle-Wells Syndrome Market: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-muckle-wells-syndrome-market
U.S. Biofilms Treatment Market: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/us-biofilms-treatment-market
Global Split Glow Cell Assay Reagents Market: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-split-glow-cell-assay-reagents-market
Global Petit Mal Treatment Market: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-petit-mal-treatment-market
Global Smart Health Watches Market: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-smart-health-watches-market
Global Cardiology Electrodes Market: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-cardiology-electrodes-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavours to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune.
Data Bridge Market Research has over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475