The report by Allied Market Research on the lawn and garden consumables market provides a wide-ranging study of the global market size & forecast, region-wise outlook, segmental study, competitive landscape, market opportunities, major drivers, and key industry trends. Global lawn and garden consumables market generated $16.8 billion in 2020, and is estimated to garner $26.3 billion by 2030, witnessing a CAGR of 4.6% from 2021 to 2030.
The lawn and garden consumables market is analyzed based on regions and competitive landscape in each region is mentioned. Regions discussed in the study include North America (United States, Canada and Mexico), Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia), South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia), Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa). These insights help to devise strategies and create new opportunities to achieve exceptional results.
Download Sample PDF: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/12231
Based on region, North America accounted for the highest share in 2020, contributing to more than two-fifths of the total share in terms of revenue, and is projected to maintain its dominance by 2030. However, Asia-Pacific is estimated to register the fastest CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period.
The population of most countries is increasing rapidly, which, in turn, has led to rapid urbanization to cater to the rising human needs. The growing urban population has resulted in environmental degradation such as increased pollution, poor air quality, and water contamination. To mitigate these effects, governments of different countries have launched several schemes to build green spaces and parks based on environmental guidelines. This factor is anticipated to create remunerative opportunities for the expansion of the lawn and garden consumables market in the coming future.
Based on product type, the fertilizers segment contributed to the largest market share in 2020, holding nearly one-third of the total share, and is expected to maintain its lead position throughout the forecast period. However, the pesticides segment is projected to witness the highest CAGR of 5.0% from 2021 to 2030.
Based on application, the residential segment held the highest market share in 2020, accounting for nearly three-fifths of the global lawn and garden consumables market, and is estimated to maintain its leadership status during the forecast period. However, the institutional segment is expected to portray the largest CAGR of 5.2% from 2021 to 2030.
Rise in trend toward landscaping, surge in adoption of organic farming, and increase in the number of commercial and residential projects drive the growth of the global lawn and garden consumables market. However, stringent regulations on the usage of insecticides and pesticides along with issues of sustainability regarding non-biodegradable fertilizers hinder the market growth. On the other hand, trend towards urban green spaces and parks present opportunities in the coming years.
Up to 25% Discount for limited period, Inquiry Now!: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/12231
- Manufacturing facilities have been closed down to prevent cross-contamination in the workforce during the Covid-19 pandemic. Moreover, there has been a supply-demand gap due to the lockdown restrictions imposed by governments.
- Owing to job losses, discontinuity in businesses, and reduced disposable income, people have been spending less on ornamental plants and flowers. This reduced the demand for lawn and garden consumables.
- However, surge in awareness regarding health and sustainable development led to increase in gardening activities during the Covid-19 pandemic. According to Reuters, the demand for home gardening practices witnessed significant growth during the pandemic. Moreover, W. Atlee Burpee & Co, the U.S.-based seed company, reported increase in sales of seeds in March 2020.
Highlights of the Report
– Competitive landscape of the lawn and garden consumables market.
– Revenue generated by each segment of the lawn and garden consumables market by 2030.
– Factors expected to drive and create new opportunities in the reinforced plastics industry.
– Strategies to gain sustainable growth of the market.
– Region that would create lucrative business opportunities during the forecast period.
– Top impacting factors of the lawn and garden consumables market.
Leading players of the global lawn and garden consumables market analyzed in the research include Agrium (Nutrien) Inc., Bayer AG, BASF SE, DLF Seeds A/S, Central Garden & Pet, Sakata Seed Corporation, J.R. Simplot Company, Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc., Scotts Miracle Gro, and the Andersons Inc.
Request the Covid19 Impact Analysis @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/12231?reqfor=covid
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions”. AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.