Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

Law Office of Irwin Ast in Miami Explains Florida Personal Injury Law

People who have been injured in a car or truck accident often don’t understand the Florida laws that apply to motor vehicle personal injuries. The personal injury attorneys at the Law Office of Irwin Ast can help Miami residents comprehend how these laws affect their compensation for their injuries.

Miami, FL – September 20, 2021 – The Law Office of Irwin Ast has handled many different kinds of personal injury cases.  Their expertise with Florida law concerning car and truck injuries allows them to seek the maximum compensation settlements for people who have been injured in an accident caused by a third-party.

An experienced personal injury lawyer in Miami can help Florida residents with the laws concerning who is at fault in an accident as they are quite complicated.  Florida is one of the only few states that have “no-fault” car insurance laws.  

This means that no matter who caused the accident, each driver’s insurance pays their own bills.  Unfortunately, most people only carry the minimum $10,000 policy.  Typically, medical bills can exceed $10,000 very quickly.

What makes this law tricky is the comparative fault part.  In Florida, each driver can be charged with part of the fault.  So, even though an injured person feels like it was totally the other driver’s fault, the accident investigators might find that the injured person was 20% responsible and the other driver was 80% responsible.  This is why it’s so important for an injured victim to hire a Miami attorney for car accidents

These percentages of fault are based on the amount of evidence attorneys present.  The amount of compensation is then based on the percentages.

About Law Office of Irwin Ast

The personal injury attorney at The Law Office of Irwin Ast consistently fights for the rights of accident victims. The firm’s personal injury attorney handles car accident cases, bus accident cases, truck accident cases, slip and fall accident cases, product liability cases, medical malpractice cases, wrongful death cases, negligent security cases, and traumatic brain injury cases. All consultations are free and they take all of our cases on a contingent fee agreement meaning clients do not pay anything at all if they do not get them money for their injuries.

Media Contact
Company Name: Law Office of Irwin Ast
Contact Person: Irwin Ast
Email: Send Email
Phone: (305) 307-5208
Address:2121 SW 3rd Ave #401
City: Miami
State: FL
Country: United States

Written By

You may also like:

Tech & Science

Lakes in the Northern Hemisphere have been warming six times faster since 1992 than they were in the past 100 years.


Hong Kong has one of the strictest mandatory Covid quarantine regimes in the world - Copyright AFP/File ISAAC LAWRENCEHong Kong will tighten coronavirus travel...


The number of Algerians arriving on Spain's southeastern coast or the Balearic Isles has soared - Copyright AFP/File ISAAC LAWRENCEThomas Perroteau with Amal Belalloufi...


Jennifer Cashman and her family lost virtually everything when their house in Paradise, California was razed by a wildfire.