The global industrial fasteners market is expected to reach USD 137.79 billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Increasing demand in the production, packaging and agriculture industry is expected to drive the industrial fasteners industry forward in the forecast period. Increased government spending in the residential, industrial and commercial construction sector especially in the Asia pacific, African and Mexican region gives huge opportunities to industrial fasteners market. They are widely used in the construction market for subflooring, metal roofs, decking and steel applications. Modern day agricultural industry uses a number of machines such as disc rotary mowers, loading trailers, force combine, gathering machine for corn, mixing trailer, manure spreader, balers for preparation of the soil, fertilization and maintenance, harvest, mowing, ensiling and feed preparation all of them using fasteners in their machinery. Due to changing weather condition and to support increased agricultural demand due to increasing population the demand for these machines will rise giving a push to the industrial fastener market.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1014
Major players in the market include Arconic Inc., Precision Castparts Corporation, Illinois Tool Works Incorporated (ITW), Acument Global Technologies, ATF Inc., Dokka Fasteners Inc., LISI Group – Link Solutions for Industry, Nippon Industrial Fasteners Company (Nifco), Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. and Penn Engineering.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- North America accounted for significant share valuing at 24.95 Billion in 2026 growing at a CAGR of 4.0%. Rapid urbanization and rising disposable income lead to the construction of costly sites such as skyscrapers which, in turn fuel the market growth significantly
- Malaysia’s construction spending was valued at USD 33 billion in 2012 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.2% from 2012 to 2025. Malaysia’s construction industry is expected to witness a swift rise owing to increasing infrastructure projects and introduction of mass affordable housing schemes. These projects in turn are expected to fuel commercial and residential construction projects over the forecast period.
- Rising investment in defense sector coupled with need for development of defense aircrafts in emerging countries such as South Korea, China, India and South Africa will drive the usage of fasteners
- 8 Billion units of Anchor bolts were produced in 2018. They are used to attach objects to concrete. They all have a threaded finish where a nut and washer can be connected for the external load. They are used from Nuclear power plants to standard buildings.
Browse Complete Report “Industrial Fasteners Market” @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/industrial-fasteners-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented global industrial fasteners market on the basis of Product, Application, Bolt and Screw type, Bolt Size, Finishes and region:
Product (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Externally threaded fasteners
- Aerospace grade fasteners
- Other standard fasteners
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Automotive OEM
- Machinery OEM
- Others OEM
Bolt and Screw Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Anchor Bolts
- Carriage Bolts
- Flange Bolts
- Hex Head Bolts
- Hex Tap Bolts
- Lag Bolts
- Machine Bolts
- Deck Screws
- Hex Lag Screws
- Self-Drilling Screws
- Sheet Metal Screws
- Wood Screws
Bolt Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Less than 1/4″
- 1/4″- 3/4″
- More than 1”
Finishes Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Zinc Dichromate
- Cadmium Dichromate
- Phosphate, Black Phosphate
- Carbon & Stainless Steel
Request a customization on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1014
Benefits of Global Industrial Fasteners Market Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the changing market dynamics
- A futuristic outlook on different factors influencing the market
- An 8-year forecast of the market growth and expected revenue growth
- Ease of understanding of the market, key segments, and their future growth
- In-depth analysis of the competitive landscape to give an advantageous edge for the companies
- Extensive insight into the market with in-depth analysis of the segmentation
Thank you for reading the report. The report can be customized as per the requirements of the clients. For further information or query about customization, please reach out to us, and we will offer you the report best suited for your needs.
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Construction and Manufacturing Industry:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Power and Energy, and Chemicals. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-industrial-fasteners-market
The post Industrial Fasteners Market Size, Share, Revenue Growth Factors, Trends, Key Player, Forecast 2026 appeared first on Market O Graphics.