Factors that are expected to fuel the growth of the global ice thermal energy storage market are storing ice which has a number of benefits making it more sustainable and cost-effective energy storage option for building managers to consider it as a part of their energy management plans. Additionally, the rapid industrialization and urbanization across developed economies like India and China has led to construction of new business centers and IT parks. This factor is expected to increase the demand for air conditioning systems and eventually drive the growth of the market. In addition, ice thermal energy storage is also used for combustion gas turbine air inlet cooling. The increase in demand for industrial gas turbines to generate power is also expected to drive the growth of market.
Download Sample Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/6181
However, the high maintenance cost of ice thermal energy storage systems is expected to restrain the growth of the ice thermal energy storage market. Meanwhile, introduction of new technological solutions for ice thermal energy storage systems is expected to offer lucrative growth opportunities for the market.
The global ice thermal energy storage market is segmented on the basis of application, end-use, and region. Based on application, it is classified into refrigerator, air conditioner, and thermal battery. End-use, is segmented into industrial, institutional, and commercial. Based on region, the global ice thermal energy storage market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA (Latin America, Middle East and Africa).
- Ice Energy
- Vogt Ice
- Emerson Swan Inc.
- FVB Energy Inc.
- AllCell Technologies LLC.
- Halvorson Trane
For Purchase Enquiry: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/6181
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- The global ice thermal energy storage market size has been analyzed across four major regions.
- Porter’s five force analysis helps to analyze the potential of buyers & suppliers and the competitive scenario of ice thermal energy storage for strategy building.
- The report outlines the current market trends and future scenario of the market size from 2018 to 2026 to understand the prevailing opportunities and potential investment pockets. The market is forecasted for 2019-2026.
- Major countries in each region have been mapped according to their individual revenue contribution to the regional market.
- The key drivers, restraints, opportunities & ice thermal energy storage market trends along with their detailed impact analysis are elucidated in the study.
- The global ice thermal energy storage market analysis covers in-depth information of the major industry participants.
Request Customization [“COVID-19 impact”]: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/6181?reqfor=covid
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Allied Market Research CEO Pawan Kumar is instrumental in inspiring and encouraging everyone associated with the company to maintain high quality of data and help clients in every way possible to achieve success. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.