The global hydrogen aircraft market size is expected to reach USD 143.0 Million in 2030 and register a steady revenue CAGR of 28.1% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Focus of the aviation industry on decarbonization can be attributed with a steady market revenue growth of hydrogen aircraft. Many different companies have taken steps to develop aircraft to lower carbon emissions. For instance, H2Fly has developed a radically new, zero-emission solution, which is powered by clean hydrogen, that is converted to electric power in fuel cell´s powertrain and demonstrator aircraft HY4 proves that zero-emission aviation is within reach.
A recent trend in the market is established players developing hydrogen engines to reduce carbon emissions. For instance, Rolls Royce is developing hydrogen engines for various vehicles including aircrafts. Hydrogen has the potential to power larger aircrafts as a direct gas turbine engine fuel, which is being investigated with significant technical and operational challenges yet to be overcome.
The report comprises a detailed analysis of the vital elements of the Hydrogen Aircraft market, including key drivers, constraints, opportunities, limitations, threats, and micro- and macro-economic factors. The report carefully investigates the present market scenario and the fundamental growth prospects. The report entails an organized database of the Hydrogen Aircraft market dynamics that helps market analysts estimate the global market growth rate over the projected timeline. Therefore, the report, published by Emergen Research, is a detail-oriented compilation of the crucial aspects of the Hydrogen Aircraft market, including the key players’ product offerings, the wide application range of these products, the major market segments, leading market contenders, their company profiles, pricing strategies, production capacities, revenue generation schemes, technological advancements, and many others.
To get a sample copy of the global Hydrogen Aircraft market report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1061
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- On 25 May 2022, Airbus announced the opening of a Zero Emission Development Centre (ZEDC) for hydrogen technologies in the UK, bolstering its presence in the country. Development of a cost-competitive cryogenic fuel system necessary for successful entry-into-service of Airbus’ ZEROe passenger aircraft by 2035, will be a top goal for UK ZEDC including acceleration of UK skills and know-how in hydrogen-propulsion technology. This has already been created in Germany and France.
- The hydrogen fuel cell segment is expected to register a rapid growth rate over the forecast period attributed to its simplicity and possibility of having a backup system of batteries. Hydrogen fuel cells not only have the advantage of being renewable and ready to use, but they are also a clean and flexible energy source that can be used to support zero-carbon energy policy. It is also more powerful and energy efficient than fossil fuels and is extremely effective when compared to other energy sources.
- The up to 4 passengers’ segment is expected to register a rapid revenue growth rate over the forecast period owing to development of various prototypes of hydrogen aircrafts. For instance, HES Energy Systems, a French-Singapore company specializing in hydrogen-based drone propulsion systems, has announced its intention to build the world’s first hydrogen electric airliner for regional flights. According to HES Energy Systems, its Element One aircraft can carry up to four passengers over a distance of 500-5,000 kilometers, depending on whether hydrogen is stored in gaseous or liquid form.
Global Hydrogen Aircraft Market Report – Table of Contents:
Chapter 1 includes the global Hydrogen Aircraft market introduction, followed by the market scope, product offerings, growth opportunities, market risks, driving forces, and others.
Chapter 2 broadly categorizes the Hydrogen Aircraft market on the basis of geography, and determines the sales, revenue, and market shares of each region over the estimated period.
Chapter 3 elaborates on the competitive outlook of the Hydrogen Aircraft market, focusing on the major manufacturers and vendor landscape.
Chapter 4 exhaustively studies the key manufacturers of the Hydrogen Aircraft industry, along with their anticipated sales and revenue shares.
Chapters 5 includes market segmentation based on product type, application range, and market players.
Leading companies profiled in the report:
Airbus, AeroVironment, Inc., AeroDelft, Kenshoo, Ltd (Skai), HES Energy Systems, Urban Aeronautics Ltd., ZeroAvia, Inc., GKN Aerospace, and Flyka
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/hydrogen-aircraft-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global hydrogen aircraft market on the basis of power source, passenger capacity, range, and region:
- Power Source Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2030-2040)
- Hydrogen Combustion
- Hydrogen Fuel Cell
- Passenger Capacity Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2030-2040)
- Up to 4 Passengers
- 5 to 10 Passengers
- More than 10 Passengers
- Range Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2030-2040)
- Up to 20 km
- 20 km to 100 km
- More than 100 km
The global Hydrogen Aircraft market has been categorized on the basis of key geographical regions into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. It evaluates the presence of the global Hydrogen Aircraft market in the major regions with regards to market share, market size, revenue contribution, sales network and distribution channel, and other key elements.
The report considers the following timeline for market estimation:
Base Year: 2021
Estimated Year: 2030
Forecast Years: 2021-2030
Key Points of Hydrogen Aircraft Market:
- Extensive coverage of the analysis of the Hydrogen Aircraft market
- Key insights into the regional spread of the industry in key geographies
- Radical insights into the vital market trends; both current and emerging trends, and factors influencing the growth of the market
- Comprehensive coverage of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the overall growth of the Hydrogen Aircraft market
- Complete data about the key manufacturers and vendors in the Hydrogen Aircraft market
Request a customized copy of report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/1061
Thank you for reading our report. For further details or to inquire about the customization of the report, please let us know. We will offer you the report as per your requirements.
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read Full Press Release @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-hydrogen-aircraft-market
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia