Covina, United States: Human Machine Interface Market, By Offering (Hardware (Basic HMI, Advanced PC-Based HMI, Advanced Panel-Based HMI) and Software (On-Premise HMI and Cloud-Based HMI), By Configuration Type (Stand-Alone HMI and Embedded HMI), By End User (Process Industries and Discrete Industries) and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa) – Global Forecast to 2029
Human Machine Interface Market Outlook
- Market Value 2018: US$ 3.85 Bn
- Market Value Estimation 2028: US$ 9.48 Bn
- CAGR: 9.08 %
An interface used to connect a person to a machine, system, or device is called a human machine interface. The HMI also converts data from industrial control systems into easily understood visual representations of the systems. Additionally, an operator can turn switches and pumps on and off while viewing system diagrams via the HMI. The market for human-machine interfaces is anticipated to be driven by the expanding trend of protocol conversion for the interchange of data between all linked devices. Over the coming years, the human machine interaction industry is anticipated to grow profitably. This can be ascribed to an increasing requirement for production monitoring, and the market for human machine interfaces is anticipated to be driven by the need to adapt to changing needs through improved diagnostics.
Top News relating to Industry, Innovation:
- In June 2020- An HMI (human-machine interface) software package with a fully integrated CAM/postprocessor module for the generation of part programmes for CNC cutting machines has been released by CNC expert NUM. Two real-time analytical features for water jet cutting applications are also included in the software.
- In June 2022- Embeddable computing New systems-on-modules (SOMs) from SolidRun, based on the Renesas RZ/G2 system-on-chip family, have been introduced. According to the firm, these SOMs provide the performance needed to handle the next generation of human-machine interfaces with artificial intelligence support.
Ask For Sample Report:-
Key Segmentation of the Human Machine Interface market:
The global human machine interface market accounted for US$ 3.85 billion in 2018 and is projected to register a lucrative CAGR of 9.08% over the forecast period. The market report has been segmented on the basis of offering, configuration type, end user and region.
- By offering the global human machine interface market is segmented into hardware and software. The hardware segment is further sub segmented into basic HMI, Advanced PC-based HMI, and Advanced Panel-Based HMI. Further, the software segment is sub-segmented into on-premise HMI and Cloud-based HMI.
- By configuration type the global human machine interface market is segmented into stand-alone HMI and Embedded HMI.
- On basis of End User the global human machine interface market is segmented into process industries, and discrete industries. . The process industries is sub segmented into oil and gas, energy and power, food and beverages, chemical, metals and mining, pharmaceutical and Others. Whereas, the discrete industries are further segmented into aerospace and defence, automotive, packaging, semiconductor and electronics, and medical devices.
- By region, North America linear motors market accounted for major revenue share of the global human machine interfaces market and is further anticipated to maintain its dominance over the forecast period. The market in Europe accounted for second-highest revenue share in 2018.
The Human Machine Interface Market Report mentions the following promising regions:
- North America – U.S., Canada
- Europe – UK, Germany, Spain, France, Italy, Russia, Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific – Japan, India, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America – Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa – South Africa, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Rest of Middle East & Africa
Grab Special Discount Requests:
Top-tier significant players:
The prominent player operating in the global Human Machine Interface market includes Rockwell Automation Inc., Schneider Electric SE, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, GE, Eaton, ABB, Honeywell, Siemens, Omron, and Emerson Electric.
Premium Report offers:
- Assessments of market share for the regional and national segments
- A description of the business, including its goals, finances, and most recent advancements.
- In addition to a comprehensive analysis of market share, the report contains data on significant drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- The market power of consumers and suppliers is demonstrated via Porter’s five forces study.
Links to related [email protected]
About Prophecy Market Insights
Prophecy Market Insights is a specialized market research, analytics, marketing and business strategy, and solutions company that offer strategic and tactical support to clients for making well-informed business decisions and to identify and achieve high value opportunities in the target business area. Also, we help our client to address business challenges and provide best possible solutions to overcome them and transform their business.
Prophecy Market Insights
1 860 531 2701
Email– [email protected]