The global GERD Drugs and Devices market is forecasted to be worth USD 6.14 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The market for Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease drugs and devices is expected to grow due to an increase in the incidences of acidic taste in the mouth, heartburn, dry cough, hoarseness, and asthma, among others. GERD drugs and devices consist of various medications, devise, and surgery.
Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease is growing due to the intake of analgesics, smoking, decrease in the prevalence of Helicobacter pylori infection, consumption of certain types of food and drinks, high body mass index (BMI), family history of GERD, and limited physical activity. The growing incidence of the disease will drive the demand for the GERD drug and devices market.
Click Here To Get Full PDF Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/383
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- H2 blockers are a group of drugs that reduces the amount of acid produced by the cell lining of the stomach. They are also known as histamine H2-receptor antagonists but are also known as H2 blockers. They include ranitidine, cimetidine, nizatidine, and famotidine, among others.
- The MUSE or Medigus Ultrasonic Surgical Endostapler is an extensive endoscopic device that incorporates the latest technological advancement for the delivery of patient-friendly option for Transoral Fundoplication, the procedure intended for the treatment of GERD.
- North America held the largest share, with the U.S. contributing the major revenue share. The rise in the geriatric population in the region, which is prone to acid reflux and development in heartburn, will drive the demand of the Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease Drugs and Devices market
Key participants include Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca PLC, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, Pfizer Inc., Novartis AG, GlaxoSmithKline Plc, Merck & CO., Inc., Boston Scientific Corporation, Eisai Co., Ltd., and Ironwood Pharmaceuticals, Inc., among others.
The research study sheds light on the key growth opportunities and market trends along with other vital market dynamics, including the drivers and restraints on the industry growth. With this report, the prospective buyers can be sure to become capable of adapting to the changes in the GERD Drugs and Devices industry.
Browse complete report description and visit our website @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/gerd-drugs-and-devices-market
The study has been conducted on the basis of inputs from the industry leaders. Thus, a conscious effort to dive deep and unearth hard to find information pertaining to the growing market landscape and growth prospects over the next few years is clearly visible in the study. The market intelligence report further comprises of discussions about the major vendors operating in the GERD Drugs and Devices space
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented into the global GERD Drugs and Devices Market on the basis of route of administration, drug type, device type, and region:
Route Of Administration Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Drug Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- H2 Receptor Antagonist
- Proton Pump Inhibitor (PPIs)
Device Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- MUSE –Medigus Ultrasonic Surgical Endostapler
- LINX Management System
- Stretta Therapy
- Bravo Reflux Testing System
- Digitrapper reflux testing system
Global GERD Drugs and Devices Market Geographical Landscape – Synopsis:
The report closely studies the growth trajectory of the global GERD Drugs and Devices Market. It brings to light the global dominance of the leading regional segments, including North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa.
Overview of the GERD Drugs and Devices Market Report:
- Introduction, Product Scope, Market Overview, and Opportunities
- Analysis of the Manufacturers with sales, revenue, and price analysis
- Comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape
- Extensive profiling of the key competitors along with their business strategies and market size
- Regional analysis of the market along with sales, revenue, market share, and global position
- Country-wise analysis of the market along with types, applications, and manufacturing
- Strategic recommendations to established players as well as new entrants
The study elaborates on the crucial information pertaining to the regional GERD Drugs and Devices share. It simultaneously focuses on the significant details about the growth patterns of each regional market.
Moreover, the report encases an exhaustive geographical study of the market, emphasizing the business growth prospects and market barriers for each of the key market regions.
Explore more Emergen Research Reports @
business intelligence and analytics platforms market
cool roof coating market
smart oven market
UAS Traffic Management System Market
Neoantigen Targeted Therapies Market
next-generation sequencing market
in-vitro fertilization market
About us :
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
The post GERD Drugs and Devices Market Manufacturers, Type, Application, Regions and Forecast to 2027 appeared first on Market O Graphics.