The global farm tire market size is expected to reach USD 11.16 billion by 2028, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is expected to expand at a CAGR of 5.1% from 2021 to 2028. The growing demand for tractors and harvesters in farming activities in developed as well as developing economies is anticipated to benefit the growth of the market over the forecast period.
The demand for farm tires in agricultural vehicles is expected to witness significant growth owing to the increasing penetration of vehicles in the agricultural sector. In addition, rising awareness among farmers related to the up-gradation in automotive technology and the use of automated equipment is expected to boost the market growth.
Increasing demand for food, especially in the emerging economies of Asia Pacific, including China, India, Japan, and Thailand, is a key factor driving the global market. Furthermore, economic development, coupled with the population expansion in these economies, is likely to boost the market growth over the forecast period.
Market players are engaged in developing innovative procedures for manufacturing farm tires in order to improve the product characteristics and enable its use in several agricultural vehicles. Leading players such as Michelin have undergone technology upgrades, such as from IF/VF technology to advanced flexion technology, in order to gain a competitive edge over their competitors in the market.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/farm-tire-market
Farm Tire Market Report Highlights
• By product, bias tires are expected to witness the fastest growth in terms of revenue from 2021 to 2028 owing to the rising agriculture application on account of crosshatch construction of the tires and low cost as compared to their counterpart
• The tractors application segment dominated the market in 2020 and is expected to maintain its lead throughout the forecast period. The multipurpose nature of tractors is likely to benefit the segment growth
• The aftermarket distribution segment accounted for the largest revenue share in 2020 and is expected to be the dominant segment over the forecast period on account of the growing replacement of tires by farmers
• The farm tire market in Asia Pacific is estimated to witness the fastest growth in terms of revenue over the forecast period owing to the factors, such as increasing population, rising disposable income of the middle-class population, and rapid industrialization and urbanization
• Key market players undergo mergers and collaborations to expand their reach, thereby increasing their market share
For Requesting a Sample Copy of This Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/farm-tire-market/request/rs1
Farm Tire Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global farm tire market on the basis of product, application, distribution, and region:
Farm Tire Product Outlook (Volume, Thousand Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
Farm Tire Application Outlook (Volume, Thousand Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
Farm Tire Distribution Outlook (Volume, Thousand Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
Farm Tire Regional Outlook (Volume, Thousand Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
• South Africa
List of Key Players of Farm Tire Market
• Balkrishna Industries Limited (BKT)
• Bridgestone Corporation
• Continental AG
• Compagnie Générale des Établissements Michelin (CGEM)
• Sumitomo Rubber Industries, Ltd.
• Titan International, Inc.
• TBC Corporation
• Apollo Tyres Ltd.
• Hankook Tire
• MRF Limited
• JK Tyre & Industries Ltd.
• The Carlstar Group, LLC
• Specialty Tires of America, Inc.
• Alliance Tire Group (ATG)
• Trelleborg AB
Inquire more or share questions if any before the purchase on this report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/3468/ibb
Browse More Related Report:
Asia Pacific Farm Tire Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Radial, Bias), By Application (Tractors, Harvesters, Forestry, Irrigation, Sprayers), By End-use, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 – 2027
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a market research and consulting company registered in the State of California having its headquarters in San Francisco. The company offers syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. With Grand View Research, you get an opportunity to understand market trends, insights, and business statistics from a strategic standpoint. With a deep-seated understanding of many business environments, Grand View Research offers business and market intelligence studies and accomplishes more than 300 multi-country market studies.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States