As per the reports by MRFR, the global market for edible mushrooms is projected to acquire a valuation of over USD 37.46 billion by the end of 2024 while recording a healthy CAGR of 7.33% during the review timeframe from 2019 to 2024.
Mushroom is basically a fungus, which is usually seen and edible and appears as an essential part of various cooking styles across the globe. Edible mushrooms are generally filled in a well-ordered climate with fitting light, gaseous tension, soil pH levels, ventilation, supplements, and moistness. The global edible mushrooms market has been witnessing massive growth over recent times owing to the factors such as growing inclination in the dried edible mushroom market towards fat-, without cholesterol food sources, rising awareness among people regarding healthy diet, rising shift in dietary propensities, increasing adoption of western culinary among developing nations, and rising adoption in the pharma sector. However, the market’s growth is likely to be hampered by the fluctuations in the prices of unrefined substances required to grow these edible mushrooms and rising agrarian work compensation.
The global edible mushrooms market is divided into numerous segments based on type, end-users, distribution channel, and region.
Based on type, the edible mushrooms market is split into porcini mushrooms, portobello mushrooms, lion’s mane mushrooms, oyster mushrooms, enoki mushrooms, cremini mushrooms, morel mushrooms, button mushrooms, and shiitake mushrooms.
End-users bifurcate the global market into healthcare and pharma industries, food, and agriculture.
Considering the distribution channels, the edible mushrooms market is split into store-based and non-store-based channels.
Get Free Sample Copy of “Edible Mushroom Market” @
The global edible mushrooms market is studied across five major regions: Asia-Pacific, South America, North America, Europe, and the Middle East & Africa.
The North American regional market for edible mushrooms has led the market globally over the years. The growing penetration of edible mushrooms is driving the regional market’s growth as a key ingredient in their cuisine and the high presence of major producers of edible mushrooms. As per the report by Pennsylvania’s Agricultural Development Council, Chester County’s 61 farms contributed to over 47% of net United States mushroom production. The United States is the major growth contributor to the regional market, producing over 850 million mushrooms. The regional market is recognized for Oyster and Shiitake mushrooms. However, the rise in the cost of raw materials needed to grow mushrooms might hamper the regional market’s growth over the forecasted era.
The European region will likely grow significantly in the global edible mushroom market over the review timeframe. The regional market’s growth is attributed to the growing production of fiber-rich commodities and changing pattern of food consumption across the region.
The global edible mushrooms market has an intensely competitive landscape with a wide number of players spread worldwide. The players in the market are adopting several new strategies such as mergers, partnerships, acquisitions, etc., to strengthen their global market position and grow their customer base. The list of prominent players in the edible mushrooms market includes Scelta Mushrooms BV (Netherlands), Monterey Mushrooms, Inc. (the US), Okechamp S.A. (Poland), Monaghan Mushrooms (Ireland), California Mushroom Farm Inc. (US), Ecolink Baltic (Lithuania), The Mushroom Company (India), Shanghai Finc Bio-Tech Inc. (China), Lutèce Holding BV (Netherlands), Bonduelle Group (France), and many others.
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/edible-mushroom-market-4351
- October 2021- an agricultural products supplier, processor and retailer of mu’er mushrooms, shiitake mushrooms, other edible fungi and other agricultural products, Farmmi, disclosed that Zhejiang Farmmi Biotechnology Co., one of the company’s health care subsidiaries, has been evaluated and has received the certificate for compliance with the requirements of BRC Global Standard Food Safety Issue 8: February 2019, and also received a certificate for compliance with GB/T 27341-2009 Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) System — General Requirements for Food Processing Plant GB 14881-2013 General Hygienic Regulation for Food Manufacturing HACCP Additional Requirements v1.0. The company said that both of these certificated further authorize the company’s food safety system.
- July 2021- biotech startup studying whether magic mushrooms could treat illnesses, Tampa, Floria, has been funded with USD2.5 million from investors with a Florida venture capital firm in the lead.
- Bakeware Market Revenue, Opportunity, Forecast and Value Chain 2027
- Imitation Jewelry Market Estimated To Experience A Hike In Growth By 2027
- Above ground pools Market Insights, Potential Business Strategies, Mergers and Acquisitions, Revenue Analysis – 2020– 2028
NOTE: Our Team of Researchers are Studying Covid19 and its Impact on Various Industry Verticals and wherever required we will be considering Covid19 Footprints for Better Analysis of Market and Industries. Cordially get in Touch for More Details.
Market Research Future (part of Wantstats Research and Media Private Limited),
99 Hudson Street,5Th Floor, New York, New York 10013, United States of America