EcomBack is a web design and digital accessibility firm that offers ADA website compliance services. The first step in creating an accessible website is learning how to utilize a free automated tool. EcomBack has provided a video tutorial and step-by-step guide on their blog to teach online store owners how to use WAVE and Google Lighthouse.
Every website owner should conduct a free in-depth analysis with online tools. EcomBack recommends using Google Chrome Extension tools such as WebAIM’s WAVE and Google Lighthouse.
Automated testing tools for accessibility are a good place to start when seeing if a website is ADA compliant. However, while a website may appear to pass these checks, it could still have major flaws. These inspections do not examine all potential accessibility issues, and a more comprehensive manual testing and evaluation is required.
Automated audit tools can only reveal about 30% of WCAG problems. EcomBack manually examines sites and content to find the remaining 70%. The team thoroughly checks websites for serious mistakes, alerts, color contrast, media, captioning, ARIA, page flow, and other accessibility standards to ensure that it is fully accessible for persons with disabilities.
Sites need the aid of an expert team to fully assess accessibility; EcomBack has its own in-house ADA compliance specialists who can do so. The expertly trained team of in-house ADA compliance consultants interacts with lawyers and clients to understand and fix the issues that are identified in lawsuits.
Get top ADA WCAG compliance services by visiting EcomBack.com and get a free ADA audit and consultation.
Based in Los Angeles, California, EcomBack’s team of ADA compliance experts has years of experience and delivers quality results. From UX and content creation to development, EcomBack specialists are well-versed in ADA compliance standards. With over 30 services provided, EcomBack helps your local business or service thrive. Services include manual web accessibility audits, remediation, repair, a lawyer-drafted Accessibility Statement template, and more.