Cyber Insurance Market Overview
According to the new report published by Straits Research, titled “”Cyber Insurance Market Research Report: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020 – 2026.”” The aim of the report is to estimate the size of the Global Cyber Insurance Market and the growth potential across different segments and sub-segments. The report provides a detailed analysis of the major factors influencing the market growth, including the drivers, restraints, lucrative opportunities, industry-specific challenges, and recent developments.
The global cyber insurance market was valued at USD 4.9 billion in 2017 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 23.1% during the forecast period, 2019–2026.
The Chubb Corporation, American International Group, Inc., XL Group Ltd, Allianz Global Corporate & Speciality, Lloyds, AON PLC, Munich Re Group, Lockton Companies, and Zurich Insurance Co. Ltd.
Request Sample Report of Global Cyber Insurance Market @ https://straitsresearch.com/report/cyber-insurance-market/request-sample
The research methodology used to estimate and forecast the size of the Global Cyber Insurance Market Analysis began with collecting the data on the revenues of key vendors through secondary sources like company websites, annual reports, press releases, financial data, investor presentations of companies, articles, news, white papers, certified publications, and government publishing sources. Furthermore, the report considers the vendor offerings to determine the market segmentation.
By Product, Standalone Cyber Insurance, Packaged Cyber Insurance,
By Enterprise, Small and Medium Enterprises, Large Enterprises,
By Application, Financial Institutions, Retail & Wholesale, Healthcare, Business Services, Manufacturing, Technology, Others,
The report forecasts revenue growth at all the geographic levels and provides an in-depth analysis of the latest industry trends and development patterns from 2020 to 2026 in each of the segments and sub-segments. Some of the major geographies included in the market are given below:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico)
- Middle East & Africa
Key Findings of the Report:
- The global Cyber Insurance market forecast is studied from 2020 to 2026.
- The research study includes a thorough analysis of the current research and developments in the market globally.
- The report presents a market definition along with the list of leading players and analyses their strategies to determine the market’s competitive outlook.
- The report also studies the drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges of the global Cyber Insurance market.
- The study provides the historical data and forecasts revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to five main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa.
- The market for Cyber Insurance is partially consolidated and competitive in nature, with the presence of leading players.
Other features of the report:
- Gives a thorough analysis of the key strategies with a focus on the corporate structure, R&D methods, localization strategies, production capabilities, sales, and performance in various companies.
- Provides valuable insights on the product portfolio, including product planning, development, and positioning.
- Analyses the role of key Cyber Insurance market players and their partnerships, mergers, and acquisitions.
StraitsResearch.com is a leading research and intelligence organization, specializing in research, analytics, and advisory services along with providing business insights & research reports.