The global Coupling Agents Market is forecast to reach USD 698.5 Million by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The growing demand for high-quality performance bonding agents is one of the significant factors contributing to the growth of the market.
Coupling agents chemically bond different materials together, even in harsh environmental conditions. When plastic composites are made with wood fibers, inorganic reinforcements, or other fillers, they tend to separate from the base and make the composites weak. These agents increase the time that it takes for dissimilar materials to fail in service. The improvements are measured in orders of magnitude. Many of our modern high-performance plastics would not exist without these agents. There are some special cases where polymeric agents can react with metal oxides, amines, or with themselves to form crosslinked composite structures that have commercial value as well as great scientific interest. The best coupling agents for many polymers are based on silane chemistry. Some other materials that are claimed to act as coupling agents must be carefully checked for durability, especially in wet or humid environments. This is because they do give some short term property and even processing improvements, but they may not last long as actual durable coupling agents.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1994
Key participants include Momentive Performance Materials Inc., Wacker Chemie AG, Evonik Industries AG, DowDuPont Inc., Gelest Inc., Shin-Etsu ChemicalsCo., Ltd., Jingzhou Jianghan Fine Chemical Co. Ltd., WD Silicone Company Limited, Nanjing Union Silicon Chemical Co. Ltd., and Nanjing Shuguang Chemical Group Co., Ltd. The other players in the value chain analysis (and not included in the report) include China National Bluestar (Group) Co. Ltd., among others.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Among the products, the sulfur silane accounts for the largest market share of ~26% in the year 2018 and is forecasted to grow with the highest rate of 4.4% during the forecast period. Sulfur silanes are used as agents for bonding active silicas to polymers. They are known to be used majorly in the rubber industry for decades. Moreover, with the innovation of “green tire technology,” higher demands have naturally been placed on these sulfur-functional silanes.
- Sulfur silicane vulcanization is a crosslinking method and is used in many fields of application, mainly owing to the outstanding dynamic properties of the resulting parts. Since sulfur-functional silanes can participate directly in sulfur vulcanization, these substances have become the ideal coupling agent for the silica-filled rubber compounds.
- The Asia Pacific region held the largest market share of ~29% in the year 2018 and is anticipated to witness the highest CAGR of 4.2% during the forecast period.
- The rapid growth in the demand for coupling agents will contribute to the growth of the market in the region. The rising population, growing industrialization, and urbanization, coupled with the expanding chemicals & materials, construction, food processing, and other industries in the region will also escalate the growth of the market. The market in China is expected to be on surging trend owing to growth in the automotive sector and growing disposable income. Also, the increase in the packaging industry and growth in the construction industries are contributing to market growth in China.
- The companies have adopted various strategies, including mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships to hold ongoing trails and come up with new developments in the market.
Browse Complete Report “Coupling Agents Market” @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/coupling-agents-market
For this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Coupling Agents market on the basis of product type, formulation, end-use, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons and Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Amino Silane
- Sulfur Silane
- Epoxy Silane
- Vinyl Silane
Formulation Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons and Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
End-Use Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons and Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Rubber & Plastics
- Release Agent
- Adhesives & Sealants
- Inks, Paints & Coatings
Request Customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1994
Regional analysis section covers analysis of the Coupling Agents market in the major geographies of the world including North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa with regards to production and consumption pattern, supply and demand ratio, import/export, revenue contribution, market share and market size, and presence of key players in the region.
Detailed Regional Analysis Covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Thank you for reading our report. For further query on the report and customization, please connect with us. Our team will ensure you get the report best suited for your needs.
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Materials and Chemicals Industry:
LNG ISO Tank Container Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type, By Application, And By Region, And Forecast To 2028
Flow Chemistry Market Size, Share & Analysis, Report By Reactor, By Application, And By Region Forecast To 2028
Phytosterols Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Product Type, By Application, And By Region, Forecast To 2028
Tertiary Amines Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product, By Application, By End Use, By Region, And Segment Forecasts To 2028
Core Materials Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type, By Industry Vertical, Region And Forecast To 2027
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-coupling-agents-market
Browse Our Related Reports:
Note: The Heraldkeepers News Department was not involved in the creation of this content.
If you have any problem with this press release? Contact the source provider Heraldkeepers.com, you can contact them here.