The global cosmetic dentistry market size reached USD 21.8 Billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 36.34 Billion in 2028 and register a CAGR of 6.5% over the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Reports and Data. The cosmetic dentistry market revenue growth is propelled by various factors including growing population opting for the improvement of dental aesthetics, rising trend of dental tourism globally, and increasing demand for dental implants and orthodontic appliances in developing regions. Additionally, fast adoption of 3D dentistry and minimally invasive techniques are augmenting demand for cosmetic dentistry, which further supporting the revenue growth of the global market. Increasing use of advanced materials to design dental restorations had led to the development of more natural looking teeth; thanks to the rapid technological advancements in cosmetic dentistry, promoting the revenue growth of the global market.
Cosmetic dentistry refers to any dental work that changes as well as enhances the look of one’s teeth. This treatment includes teeth whitening, reshaping, straightening, and realignment. Moreover, there are various other cosmetic dental services, which include tooth contouring and reshaping, cosmetic gum surgery, tooth colored fillings, dental implants, composite bonding, and inlays and onlays. Owing to the increasing aesthetic appeal globally, the progress of a wide array of dental procedures and techniques have been generated, catering to the specific needs of patients.
However, lack of reimbursement options for various cosmetic procedures, along with the expensive cost of dental imaging is one of the primary factors hindering the revenue growth pf the global market. Dental imaging requires high technological equipment to be used, requiring a heavy investment that is not covered by insurance companies, thereby impeding the overall revenue growth of the cosmetic dentistry market.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1633
Further key findings in the report
- Based on product, the dental systems & equipment segment accounted for the largest revenue share in the global cosmetic dentistry market in 2020, owing to the widespread use of various instruments including dental chairs, handpieces, and CAD/CAM technology in several cosmetic procedures.
- In terms of end use, the dental clinics and hospitals segment is predicted to register the fastest revenue CAGR in the global market between 2021 & 2028, due to rapid adoption of several advanced technologies in these settings. Furthermore, surging demand for cosmetic dentistry is expected to stimulate the demand for various dental equipment and consumables in dental hospitals and clinics, which is further supporting the revenue growth of this segment.
- Europe market is expected to dominate other regional markets in terms of revenue share during the forecast period. Growing significance of aesthetics, rapid growth of the aging population, willingness to spend out-of-pocket, and growing awareness about oral hygiene and aesthetics are some of the primary factors promoting the revenue growth of this regional market.
- Major companies operating in the market are Henry Schein (U.S.), DENTSPLY Sirona (U.S.), Envista Holdings (U.S.), Align Technology (U.S.), and Straumann Holdings (Switzerland).
Request for Custom Research @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1633
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global cosmetic dentistry market on the basis of product, end use, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion 2018 – 2028)
- Dental Systems and Equipment
- Instrument Delivery Systems
- Dental Chairs
- Dental Handpieces
- Light Curing Equipment
- Dental Scaling Units
- Dental CAD/CAM Systems
- In-office CAD/CAM Systems
- In-lab CAD/CAM Systems
- Dental Lasers
- Dental Radiology Equipment
- Extraoral Radiology Equipment
- Intraoral Radiology Equipment
- Cone-Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT) Scanners
- Dental Implants
- Titanium Implants
- Zirconium Implants
- Dental Bridges
- Traditional Bridges
- Maryland Bridges
- Cantilever Bridges
- Dental Crowns
- Dental Veneers
- Fixed Dentures
- Removable Dentures
- Orthodontic Braces
- Fixed Braces
- Removable Braces
- Bonding Agents
- Inlays and Onlays
End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Dental Hospitals and Clinics
- Dental Laboratories
Get Attractive Discount @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1633
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Healthcare & Pharmaceutical Industry:
Deep Brain Stimulation Devices Market By Product Type (Single-Channel Deep Brain Stimulator, Dual-Channel Deep Brain Stimulator), By Application (Parkinson’s Disease, Epilepsy, Essential Tumors, and Others), By End-Use (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, and Others), and By Region
Ultrasound Systems Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Technology (Diagnostic (2D, 3D, Doppler), Therapeutic (HIFU, ESWL)), By Device Display (Colour, B&W), Portability (Trolley, Compact, POC), By Application (Gynaecology, Urology, Cardiology, Orthopaedic), By End user (Hospitals, Surgical Centres, Diagnostic Centres, Others) and Region, Forecast To 2028
Compound Management Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type (Automated Compound/Sample Storage Systems, Automated Liquid Handling Systems, Outsourcing Services, Others), By Sample Type (Chemical Compounds, Biological Samples, Others), By Application (Drug Discovery, BioBanking, Gene Synthesis, Others), By End-use (Pharmaceutical Companies, Biopharmaceutical Companies, Research and Academic Institutes, Contract Research Organizations (CROs), Others), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Automated Immunoassay Analyzers Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Product (Immunofluorescence, Chemiluminescence, ELISA, Enzyme-Linked Fluorescent System, Multiplexed Assay System, Radioimmunoassay, Others) By Application (Infectious Diseases, Endocrinology, Drug Monitoring, Cardiology, Oncology, Allergy Testing, Others), And By Region Forecasts To 2028
Surgical Guidewire Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Material (Nitinol, Stainless Steel, Others), By Application (Coronary, Peripheral, Urology, Neurovascular), and By Region, Forecast to 2028
Explore our related report from different Publications:
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Note: The Heraldkeepers News Department was not involved in the creation of this content.
If you have any problem with this press release? Contact the source provider Heraldkeepers.com, you can contact them here.