The global commercial greenhouse market is exacted to expand at a significant CAGR of 11.6% and rise from USD 33.12 billion in 2020 and reach 79.66 billion by 2028.
A variety of plants, vegetables, flowers and ornamentals, fruits, and nursery crops are grown in the commercial greenhouse for commercial consumption. The commercial greenhouses have heating and cooling systems, lighting, and aeration to provide controlled conditions to enhance the growth of the plants and nursery crops. The greenhouses are covered with glass or plastic shed that enables sunlight to come in and does not allow outside weather conditions to affect the greenhouse plants.
The conditions such as temperature, fertilizers, and humidity are required for the proper growth of the plants. The advantage of commercial greenhouses is that a higher yield is obtained in comparison with conventional methods. Plants grown in such controlled conditions are free from pests and animals, and vegetables, flowers, fruits are available throughout the year. There is minimum consumption of water.
To get a FREE sample PDF copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3858
Many government bodies and private sectors are supporting the greenhouses with financial aid which is boosting the market growth of the commercial greenhouses. Moreover, the increasing disposable income among the crowd in the developing nations and the demand for food due to the augmenting population is the significant factor propelling the growth of the commercial greenhouse market.
Rapid urbanization and the desire for fresh vegetables and fruits are flourishing the market growth for commercial greenhouses. Major players are collaborating and merging with leading companies to improve their position in the industry. Few leading players are investing in research and development activities which is surging the commercial greenhouse market.
High initial setup and lack of awareness and knowledge about commercial farming are hampering the growth of the commercial greenhouses.
The current COVID pandemic has disrupted the overall supply chain leading to a decline in production. The strict lockdown rules and social distancing policies to reduce the spread of the virus have also resulted in a limited workforce.
Key players in the commercial greenhouse sector include Nexus Corporation, Nobutec B.V, Hort, Zuid Holland, Argus Control System, The Glasshouse Company Pty Ltd., Americas, Richel Group and SA, and Certhon.
For this study, Reports and Data has segmented the global commercial greenhouse market based on Type, Product, Equipment, and Region:
By Product Type (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Flowers & ornamentals
- Nursery crops
- Tropical crops
By Type (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Plastic greenhouse
- Glass greenhouse
By Equipment (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Heating systems
- Cooling systems
- Control systems
- LED grow lights
- Communication technology
- Irrigation systems
By Region (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World (RoW)
- Middle East
Further key findings:
- Based on product type, the vegetables and fruits segment is predicted to grow at a high pace during the projection period. The controlled environment offers suitable properties for the crops and plants to grow properly. Ornamental flowers and plants are also gaining popularity as they are extensively used especially for decorating houses and walkways.
- In context to the equipment type, the heating systems section is predicted to hold the highest CAGR during the projected period from 2021 to 2028. The heating systems are a vital constituent of the greenhouses as it helps in maintaining the temperature. Various modified heating systems are extensively used in countries with cold weather temperatures.
- The LED grow lights are used to provide light to plants for photosynthesis. These lights are assumed to observe steady growth during the projected period.
- The European region led the market for commercial greenhouses and is presumed to continue its dominance in the forecast period. Europe was the first region to incorporate advanced techniques in commercial greenhouses.
- The Asia Pacific is expected to register the fastest growth throughout the analysis period. The continuous requirement of food due to the growing population in the countries in the APAC region is surging the demand for commercial greenhouses. Additionally, the shrinkable land and rise in the disposable income in India and China evaluated to augment the growth of the commercial greenhouses industry.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/commercial-greenhouse-market
Key insights presented in the report:
- Market revenue shares by major business players, by type, application, and market scope of global Commercial Greenhouse market
- Sales revenue by key players and new entrants
- Competitive analysis of key players, including company overview, product or services specification, vendors, and buyers.
- Recent mergers, acquisitions, product launches, recent investments, and joint ventures
- Regional analysis to provide insight into recent trends and opportunities.
Table Of content:
Chapter 1. Methodology and Scope
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
Chapter 3. Seaweed Snacks Market Variables, Trends & Scope
Chapter 4. Consumer Behavior Analysis
Chapter 5. Commercial Greenhouse Market: Product Estimates &Trend Analysis
Chapter 10. Company Profiles
10.1. Argus Control System
10.1.1. Company Overview
10.1.2. Financial Performance
10.1.3. Product Benchmarking
10.1.4. Strategic Initiatives
10.2. Zuid Holland
10.3. Nexus Corporation
10.4. The Glasshouse Company Pty Ltd.
10.5. Nobutec B.V. 10.6. Hort Amercias
Request for customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3858
About Reports and Data Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States