Cloud Data warehouse market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of 21.9% during the forecast period, to reach USD 19.60 billion by 2028 from USD 4.9 billion in 2021.
A cloud data warehouse is a data analysis and reporting system that is considered the heart of business intelligence. A cloud data warehouse is a database that is used to analyze and process queries. Enterprises use cloud data warehouses due to the huge data storage capacity of this warehouse. For instance, Google Cloud’s fully managed and serverless enterprise data warehouse solution is developed to make informed decisions quickly, which helps to transform business. Hardware and software that support the efficient consolidation of data from multiple sources in a data warehouse for reporting and analytics. It includes ETL, EAI (Enterprise Application Integration), CDC (Change Data Capture), data replication, data deduplication, and compression, big data technologies such as Hadoop and MapReduce, and data warehouse appliances. According to Statista in 2022, over 60 percent of all corporate data is store in the cloud. The most popular database management system in the world is Oracle. Oracle Corporation’s annual revenue is around 40 billion, with the fiscal year 2021.
Get Sample Report of Cloud Data warehouse Market Report
Major Key Players for Cloud Data Warehouse Market:
- Yellowbrick Data
Market Dynamics and Factors:
Cloud data warehousing is a technique of constructing a data warehouse in which data can be stored. Various businesses are using a data warehouse to enhance their data quality and improve their decision-making capability boosts the growth of the cloud data warehousing market. Furthermore, data stored in the data warehouse helps organizations deliver enhanced business intelligence solutions to the end-users and provide a competitive advantage in the market that enhances the consumer rate for the market. In addition to this increasing requirement for a dedicated storage system to store a large amount of data and also rising the demand for column-oriented data warehouse solutions to perform advanced analytics, the real-time view, and analytics on operational data and the need for anytime access to data are the major factors that drive the growth of cloud data warehousing market during the forecast period.
For any Queries Related with the Report, Ask an Analyst:
Cloud Data Warehouse Market Report Highlight:
- By type, the serverless cloud architecture segment is expected to have the maximum share in the cloud data warehouse market during the projected period. It is an easy and effective way to store the data that propels the growth of the market.
- By enterprise size, the large enterprise segment is predicted to expand the most in the cloud data warehouse market during the forecast year. Large enterprises have a huge database to store due to this enterprise uses a cloud data warehouse that drives the growth of the market.
- By region, North America is expected to dominate the cloud data warehouse market, during the projected period. Increased investments and an increasing presence of vendors in this region support the growth of the cloud data warehouse market in the Asia Pacific.
Key Industry Development:
- In March 2021, Oracle announced a set of innovative enhancements to Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse; it is the first and only self-driving cloud data warehouse in the industry. This Data Warehouse empowers organizations of all sizes from the smallest to the largest to get significantly more value from their data, achieve faster results, accelerate insights, and improve productivity.
- In June 2021, DTC e-commerce companies launched the Rockerbox Data Warehousing. Rockerbox Data Warehousing provides DTC e-commerce companies access to their marketing data where they need it in their data warehouse.
Cloud Data Warehouse Market Segmentation:
- Cluster Cloud Architecture
- Serverless Cloud Architecture
By Enterprise Size
- Large Enterprises
- Small Enterprises
For this report, Introspective Market Research has segmented the Cloud Data Warehouse Market based on region:
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Units, 2022-2028)
- North America
- The U.S.
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
Customization of the Report:
Scope of the Report:
The objective of the research is to provide the market knowledge and strategic insights to assist decision-makers in making informed investment decisions and identifying potential gaps and growth opportunities. Historical revenue and sales volume are reported, and additional data is triangulated using top-down and bottom-up methodologies to predict forecast numbers for important regions covered in the research, as well as classified and well-known Types and end-use industries. Cloud Data Warehouse Market study explores the competitive landscape of the global market. In addition to rival market share research, in-depth profiling, product/service, and business overviews, the study focuses on BCG matrix, heat map analysis, and SWOT analysis to better correlate market competitiveness. Five forces analysis, Ansoff matrix, PESTEL analysis, and value chain analysis are used to better understand market conditions.
Read Detailed Index of full Research Study at @
Report Published By us
Global Data Warehouse Management Software Market by Service Type ( Standalone System, ERP Modules, Cloud Based ), Application ( Application A, Application B, Application C ), Deployment Model, Vertical, and Region – Global Forecast to 2028
Read More Blogs
Introspective Market Research (introspectivemarketresearch.com) is a visionary research consulting firm dedicated to assist our clients grow and have a successful impact on the market. Our team at IMR is ready to assist our clients flourish their business by offering strategies to gain success and monopoly in their respective fields. We are a global market research company, specialized in using big data and advanced analytics to show the bigger picture of the market trends. We help our clients to think differently and build better tomorrow for all of us. We are a technology-driven research company, we analyse extremely large sets of data to discover deeper insights and provide conclusive
Introspective Market Research
3001 S King Drive,
Ph no: +1-773-382-1047
Email: [email protected]